Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinFlPackfan

I know it's August

49 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

But it's 8:30 pm and the ' real feel ' is 100 degrees.

Any of you peeps got cooler temps I can vicariously live through?

Right now it is a glorious 83 in Boise.  Stunning evening, wish I was enjoying a beautiful 76 in the mountains instead.

We haven’t had a day over 100 yet in Reno. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, DestinFlPackfan said:

I miss the winds coming into the valley.  During the day here it feels like @105-108. 

Phuck that 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

My balls are sweating...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Right now it is a glorious 83 in Boise.  Stunning evening, wish I was enjoying a beautiful 76 in the mountains instead.

I was just up Kayaking on some beautiful lakes in the Sawtooth mountains. The highs were around 70, Some awesome thunderstorms came through each night.  I love Idaho 

8 minutes ago, toonkee said:

This is the weakest shyt I ever heard.

First of all it's pronounced "it August".

#2: I don't even get in my pool if it ain't at least 

Your  pool water must be at least 90 degrees. Hope you don't have any micro cuts or open wounds when you dive in.......

17 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This has been the best summer in Northern Nevada in my lifetime. I love climate change!

Down here too.  Mild af.    

29 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I played in a tennis tournament Friday afternoon. It was 90+ degrees and over a 100 on the courts. We played three close sets that took 2.5 hours. It was more survival at the end than tennis. Hot weather sucks especially when you are older. 

Were you the lady in mixed doubles?

Back in the early 90’s in my jet ski racing days, we were out at Lake Havasu and the official temp was 128 F and it was humid. We sat in our lawn chairs underwater with only our heads above water. That was miserable. Heat and humidity just kill horsepower. Cold and dry creates the most. So that sucked too. 

kat.jpg

Upper 70s to mid 80s here in Boston for the entire week. There was a few days in July where the temps reached the upper 90s but for the most part it's been a mild summer.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This has been the best summer in Northern Nevada in my lifetime. I love climate change!

My aunt has been in Reno for 60 years, and she said it actually snowed on 4th of July way back in the mid-60’s or something like that. It was melting when it hit the ground, but snow was coming down. 

kat.jpg