Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Facebook Games Announced:

On 8/12/2019 at 6:30 PM, #1Stunner said:

https://fbschedules.com/seven-mountain-west-games-to-stream-on-facebook-in-2019/

2019 Mountain West Games on Facebook
* All times Eastern.

Saturday, Aug. 31
Weber State at San Diego State – 9pm

Saturday, Sept. 7
Stony Brook at Utah State – 7:30pm
Arkansas State at UNLV – 10pm

Saturday, Sept. 21
Sacramento State at Fresno State – 10pm

Saturday, Oct. 19
San Diego State at San José State – 7pm

Saturday, Nov. 30
Wyoming at Air Force – 2pm
Utah State at New Mexico – 4pm

I am just heart broken that there are no NV games. Anyone got the list of games for My Space? There’s still some hope there. 

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, tspoke said:

No commercials

I think there’s potential in the interviews and other “entertainment” they provide during a stream. I’m not a Facebook person and don’t use it but I did watch a basketball game on it. 

Anything that takes a kickoff from 7 or even 8pm and gets it back to 1pm on Saturday is ok by me. 

48 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Seven Hawaii games are now on FB as well.  

Just for clarification.  Can you watch these same games on the Stadium app or does it have to be Facebook?  @MWC Tex

Unfortunately, Facebook.   

However, hoping it can be on app.

Apparently, if you have a Fire stick, there is a watch FB app that may work for the FB games.  Not sure if Roku has it....I haven’t found it in my searching.  There is FB apps for phones but all these require a FB account.

I could be wrong but I am 90% sure that last year I was able to watch facebook games without logging in. I have a facebook account so I may be wrong but I don't think I ever logged into it on my Xbox browser where I watched the game. If you can find a direct link to the facebook post it should take you there without logging in.

1 hour ago, tspoke said:

I could be wrong but I am 90% sure that last year I was able to watch facebook games without logging in. I have a facebook account so I may be wrong but I don't think I ever logged into it on my Xbox browser where I watched the game. If you can find a direct link to the facebook post it should take you there without logging in.

I think you are right.  

Seven Hawaii games on Facebook?   Sweet...I'd definitely want to watch those games.  Suppose I miss the game, could I just still watch those on Facebook on my own time?

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

Seven Hawaii games on Facebook?   Sweet...I'd definitely want to watch those games.  Suppose I miss the game, could I just still watch those on Facebook on my own time?

Yes. 

Just search for Stadium College Football on facebook.

Here is a link to last year's UNLV at USU for example:

https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollegeFootball/videos/535790456894369/