Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Anti Semitic Classes in Cali?

Just now, Bruin 70 said:

Wow the 2 really equate with you do they. Are you one of the intelligent ones here because you sure could have fooled me.

My man groucho glasses fool you

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

I just noticed you are a moderator. OMG!

Yeah and if you had basic reading comprehension ability you would have noticed I was calling the curriculum antisemetic and unfair to Jews in Israel and especially America, in agreement with you in some respects before calling me a Nazi, you troglodyte.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah that seems more anti Israel but was among the chief complaints from the Jewish community in California.  What about Jews using their control of the press to manufacture stories for their causes?  The complete omission of antisemitism when talking about the different types of discrimination?  Omitting Jews from the minority groups that helped shape California and not recognizing them as as an ethnicity?

You are correct. I read it too fast. I apologize.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Orange can you either conform or deny that @Bruin 70 spends half his social security checks on supplements from info wars?

If he had any idea how to navigate the internet without someone with a double-digit IQ to help, I'd say that's certainly possible.  Frankly, I'm not sure he's capable of any monetary transaction outside of a barter economy.  

9 hours ago, Orange said:

If he had any idea how to navigate the internet without someone with a double-digit IQ to help, I'd say that's certainly possible.  Frankly, I'm not sure he's capable of any monetary transaction outside of a barter economy.  

Did you  finally run smack into that ambulance you were chasing. Oh yeah rich one. Well off is not living in a mobile home in a trash city like Bend Genius.

6 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Did you  finally run smack into that ambulance you were chasing. Oh yeah rich one. Well off is not living in a mobile home in a trash city like Bend Genius.

I don't think he lives in the trash city of Bend Genius. I'm somewhat certain that he lives in the very nice city of Bend Oregon. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/20/2019 at 5:52 PM, happycamper said:

I don't think he lives in the trash city of Bend Genius. I'm somewhat certain that he lives in the very nice city of Bend Oregon. 

No, please.  Stop.  

It's trash.