Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Anti Semitic Classes in Cali?

14 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

https://freebeacon.com/issues/california-introduces-radical-anti-semitic-high-school-curriculum/

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the Jewish community who votes primarily Democrat. 

Just scanned the article, it doesn't seem to go into any specifics.

What exactly are they teaching that reinforces anti-Semitic stereotypes?

If the history of Israel is not taught with a pro-Jewish slant, is it anti-Semitic?

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

If the history of Israel is not taught with a pro-Jewish slant, is it anti-Semitic?

Exactly my reaction.  This looks like a +++++ing press-release from Ben Shapiro or something.

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It didn’t seem to get into too many details but it does have the Jewish community fired up. 

Oh crap Ilhar has affected our state too. This state is going to hell as exhibited by our moronic governor. Oh this is not anti semetic as she is not. Bull crap they need to be called out for what they really. Anti semetic pieces of garbage. Next California will teach the Holocaust never existed. This state is puking over with liberalism and it is becoming a cesspool.

3 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Oh crap Ilhar has affected our state too. This state is going to hell as exhibited by our moronic governor. Oh this is not anti semetic as she is not. Bull crap they need to be called out for what they really. Anti semetic pieces of garbage. Next California will teach the Holocaust never existed. This state is puking over with liberalism and it is becoming a cesspool.

2 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Moon Beam. Pelosi, Harris! We should be ashamed of who we have elected.

Political Joe Danby!?!?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

5 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Moon Beam. Pelosi, Harris! We should be ashamed of who we have elected.

what the sonic movie GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

Pretty simple!

You know, a month ago I was convinced @Orange was going to be the first Pac12board member I deported back to the pac12board but he’s kinda found his sea legs here and you’re making a very strong argument for that first deportation.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

You know, a month ago I was convinced @Orange was going to be the first Pac12board member I deported back to the pac12board but he’s kinda found his sea legs here and you’re making a very strong argument for that first deportation.  

Explain.

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Mug, what did you find objectionable about his post?  It's a little bit of gibberish but nothing bad.

4 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Explain.

Bruin, do you have any specifics about the curriculum being pushed?

Just now, renoskier said:

Mug, what did you find objectionable about his post?  It's a little bit of gibberish but nothing bad.

Bruin, do you have any specifics about the curriculum being pushed?

I only know that the teachings at our local high school are a bit  pro Palestine. Meaning they do not consider Israel as a righteous nation but an invader of the Palestine territory. Not right out but that is their gist.

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

Really. As others do here with liberal BS but that is ok?

Nah, the "liberal" talking points are just as asinine as yours are, but those people actually attempt to engage in discussions... you just throw out evil politician names, regurgitate what your Fox masters have told you, and refuse to employ anything even approaching critical thinking skills. 

Just now, Bruin 70 said:

I only know that the teachings at our local high school are a bit  pro Palestine. Meaning they do not consider Israel as a righteous nation but an invader of the Palestine territory. Not right out but that is their gist.

Do you maybe mean that they promote the idea of a two state solution instead of saying that the Jewish people are entitled to all of Israel like you and your ilk try to claim?

Just now, retrofade said:

Nah, the "liberal" talking points are just as asinine as yours are, but those people actually attempt to engage in discussions... you just throw out evil politician names, regurgitate what your Fox masters have told you, and refuse to employ anything even approaching critical thinking skills. 

So if I believe in what Hannity has to say, I am wrong. But as some others here believe as Bernie does that is Ok.