Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rudolro

Martell beaten out again

13 minutes ago, rudolro said:

So how long before he enters the portal to say he's going home to play for the Rebs?

One of the more entitled athletes that has accomplished nothing at the college level. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

One of the more entitled athletes that has accomplished nothing at the college level. 

I find it pretty hard to believe there's one  more entitled.

I had no idea who this kid was until a month ago when I watched QB1. Yikes. Most those kids were humble, not him. 

36 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I just heard that on espn radio, but i missed hearing who told him that?

When Justin Fields was rumored to transfer to Ohio State where people thought Tate would be the QB, Tate wrote that on Twitter as a warning to Fields.  He didn't directly send it to him I don't think, but everyone knew who it was aimed at.  

19 hours ago, rudolro said:

I find it pretty hard to believe there's one  more entitled.

I had no idea who this kid was until a month ago when I watched QB1. Yikes. Most those kids were humble, not him. 

And his parents are totally banking on him making it to the NFL, even admitting on the show that they live paycheck to paycheck.  

10 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

And his parents are totally banking on him making it to the NFL, even admitting on the show that they live paycheck to paycheck.  

They did him no favors. He was running that house.

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I remember watching him at Gorman on TV and being very confused as to why he was such a highly rated recruit.

I didn't get the lofty rating either. He was fast but struggled throwing the ball.

4 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

He drives a new BMW and lives in this place. They call this living paycheck to paycheck?? I think they are just living beyond their means or they are straight up lying and if that's the case then I have absolutely zero pity.

Screenshot_20190813-154002_YouTube.thumb.jpg.d903125cd7baa99d3ba2975614b50d24.jpg

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

17 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

He drives a new BMW and lives in this place. They call this living paycheck to paycheck?? I think they are just living beyond their means or they are straight up lying and if that's the case then I have absolutely zero pity.

Screenshot_20190813-154002_YouTube.thumb.jpg.d903125cd7baa99d3ba2975614b50d24.jpg

The key is who's the owner of this house?  If I'm not mistaken rentals are still a dime a dozen in overbuilt 'Vegas.

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Consider the source.  This writer is probably a buddy or a friend of his family.

Ryan Phillips

author

Ryan is a San Diego-based blogger who is a 10-year veteran of the sports writing world. He holds a journalism degree from Indiana University (yes he left San Diego for Bloomington, Indiana voluntarily). He has no pets and a crippling addiction to HBOGo.

If the family is broke, then maybe they should sell the apartment they bought in Columbus when Tate committed.

Family originally lived in Poway, which I understand isnt exactly public housing.

The more I read, the more the name Marinovich comes to mind.

Al Martell, Tate's dad, went to Fresno State.  Just thought I'd mention that.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.