Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

The Mooch has turned on Trump

Anthony Scaramucci, who lasted only 11 days as Donald Trump’s communications director, said he won’t support the president’s re-election and suggested the Republican Party consider a different 2020 nominee.

“At this time I cannot support his re-election and we need to think about someone new to be at the top of the ticket,” Scaramucci said in an interview Monday. He doesn’t intend to support a Democrat.

The loyalist’s break with Trump came after the president criticized Scaramucci on Twitter over the weekend. Scaramucci said that he hadn’t been in contact with the president since faulting Trump for his handling of recent mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, and for comments about four minority congresswomen.

“He is not going to call. He knows I am right,” Scaramucci said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-12/scaramucci-says-gop-may-need-to-replace-trump-at-top-of-ticket

4 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Rats starting to jump ship. 

The fact that Trump can't keep any competent cabinet member around for longer than a few months should be telling on the kind of leader he is. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

49 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

The fact that Trump can't keep any competent cabinet member around for longer than a few months should be telling on the kind of leader he is. 

Not sure posting this point on a thread about Mooch is a good idea.

Just now, SharkTanked said:

Not sure posting this point on a thread about Mooch is a good idea.

I definitely wasn't implying Mooch was competent, my apologies for the confusion. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

They don’t call him a mooch for nothing. I think this guys ego surpasses Trumps 2 fold. For only lasting 11 days as communication director, this dude has milked every drop for attention. He obviously has decided to write a book “My 11 days With Evil Trump”. He’ll be treated like royalty on CNN and MSNBC which will seal the horrid fate of his book. By the way, he’s flip flopped on supporting Trump in the last few years, so the guy is already lying about T for attention and $. Sleazy dude and Trump made a bad decision to hire him. It’s ultimately Trump’s fault and another normal self inflicted pain to deal with. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

The childlike mind of trump can't let one go without some idiotic retort 

Translation:

Scaramucci, who like everyone but ME had nothing to do with MY Election victory, is only upset that I, AS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, didn’t want him back in MY Administration. Also, AS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER, I seldom had time to return his many calls to ME. He just wanted to be on TV LIKE I ALWAYS AM AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE!

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Translation:

Scaramucci, who like everyone but ME had nothing to do with MY Election victory, is only upset that I, AS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, didn’t want him back in MY Administration. Also, AS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER, I seldom had time to return his many calls to ME. He just wanted to be on TV LIKE I ALWAYS AM AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE!

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANT.  🤪🤪🤪😹😹😹

kat.jpg