Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

Bowl Projections

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-bowl-projections-is-alabama-clemson-v-inevitable-in-the-2020-college-football-playoff/

Too early, I suppose, but interesting read.

SDSU in the Arizona Bowl

USU in the Idaho Potato Bowl

UNR in the Cheez-It Bowl

Wyo in the First Responder Bowl

Hawaii vs. BYU in the Hawai'i Bowl...would be an excellent matchup

Fresno State in the New Mexico Bowl

Boise State in the Las Vegas Bowl

It’s never too early for bowl projections!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

You can make this a sticky if you want...we can update it each week.

Good idea 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I will seriously lose my shit if UCF gets another NY6 bid, please let it be someone else!

I think it's wide open this year. Honestly, I think Memphis might have a better shot than UCF out of the AAC this year. Either Boise or Fresno could do it out of the MWC this year.  And of course there could be dark horses. 

I can't wait for it all to start in any case, though. 

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I think it's wide open this year. Honestly, I think Memphis might have a better shot than UCF out of the AAC this year. Either Boise or Fresno could do it out of the MWC this year.  And of course there could be dark horses. 

Nevada vs LSU in whatever NY6 bowl.  Book it!  

Actually don't, that will be a waste of money. 

12 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-bowl-projections-is-alabama-clemson-v-inevitable-in-the-2020-college-football-playoff/

SDSU in the Arizona Bowl

UNR in the Cheez-It Bowl

i don't think byu will be bowl worthy.5 wins will be a struggle.

17 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I guess the 30th anniversary of Memphis’ only win against UCF is coming up, maybe this is the year.

Lol, Wyoming in a bowl game. Good one. Made me laugh

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

8 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Bless your heart.  This is what happens when happy hour starts at lunch on a Friday.

Babysitting, lol, so no happy hour. But hey, last time we played we beat you with a high school coach,  and you had ‘the great one.’ Probably happen again. :P

But no great one...I might have to wander up to Laramie for that one. 

Nah...

11 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Babysitting, lol, so no happy hour. But hey, last time we played we beat you with a high school coach,  and you had ‘the great one.’ Probably happen again. :P

But no great one...I might have to wander up to Laramie for that one. 

Nah...

On my last trip to Reno I observed and took notes on the art of pushing grandmas down the stairs.  So yes, yes you should come to Laramie this season.  :D

Btw my happy hour started 40 minutes ago.  Cheers!  :cheers:

19 hours ago, Broncomare said:

If Boise has a QB, I could see us going to a NY6 bowl!

You don’t have a QB there... are you having QB issues at BSU?

i just found out UNM is having QB issues, as the guy we expected to be the starter, is out, and in California for family issues. Not sure he’ll even return.

Not an issue at UNM cause we’re not expecting much again this year... but with BSU, the MWC is expecting a lot from the Broncos, the conference’s best shot at a NY6BG.  What’s happening there?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 8/8/2019 at 2:54 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

SDSU in the Arizona Bowl

UNR in the Cheez-It Bowl

Fresno is not going to the New Mexico Bowl!  When will this bowl guessers ever learn?

8 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Pack looked awesome in today's open scrimmage! Both O and D sides looked top 20!

Top 5 from what I heard.