Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orange

ICE raids more than 600 immigrants

27 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

That happens everyday to children born right here in the USA.  Why aren't you standing on your soap box for them?  

No, it doesn't.  No one goes to jail for DUI and is separated from their kid for weeks and months.  You don't know what the hell you're talking about.  

Guest #1Stunner

Looks like their parents assumed this risk when they chose to enter the country illegally.

There's always a risk you will be deported....and I don't think that there is an exception if you have children living with you.

Deportation, for failing to be in the country legally), as far as I know, happens in a lot of countries.  

Maybe instead of crying about ICE, the Democrats / Republicans should be devising a revised immigration policy which makes it much more easy to immigrate legally.   Then these so called "illegals" could start being "legals".  AND.... I don't know why the Democrats are against measures, including physical barriers, to block undocumented immigrants from entering the Country.   The two (easier legal immigration and border security) need not be mutually exclusive.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

No, it doesn't.  No one goes to jail for DUI and is separated from their kid for weeks and months.  You don't know what the hell you're talking about.  

Everyone goes to jail for dui, and a many misdemeanor crimes.

You have no clue.

Get back to your mop and swab out that bathroom.

2 hours ago, rudolro said:

600 agents for 680 immigrants is way over the top. 

Not really.  That is actually less than a 1 to 1 ratio.

If any of these subjects becomes uncooperative and/or combative you are going to wish there were a lot more agents with you.  When you conduct arrests you usually want to employ a force multiplier, 2 to 1, 3 to 1 sometimes 4 to 1 ratio depending on the circumstances.  I am speaking from personal experience.  It helps encourage compliance when the subject and/or subjects feel they are outnumbered. 

6 hours ago, Orange said:

He orders this raid during the same week he visits El Paso to console people who were shot because they're immigrants.

Trump has ripped the soul out of this nation, and I'm not confident it will ever return.  Americans make me sick.

The infamous teleprompter speech, trying to read what his campaign wrote with zero emotion, empathy or passion. Sure he denounces racism and white supremacy. I expect nothing less from the leader of the deplorables.

5 hours ago, Orange said:

They're new in terms of size and scope.  These raids are getting more expansive.  Also, ICE has only existed since 2003, so pretty much everything they do is "new" in some sense.  And frankly, I don't see how they're justifying their existence.  All they do is harass law-abiding (but undocumented) immigrants, and terrorize children.  They need to be abolished.  We were fine for 214 years without them.

Yep Ice is just the gestapo for the top notsee

3 hours ago, Orange said:

How does one avoid going to jail at all for a DUI? 

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

Wait, people start school by August 8?

It's crazy bud.  My boy has orientation tomorrow, and all three start next Thursday.  Which is way earlier than when I was a kid.  They get more time off at Christmas and Easter though.

I've been told it is because the schools lost lots of ADA money from immigrants going to visit family for holidays, so the district adjusted the schedule, but I don't know the validity of that.

5 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Not really.  That is actually less than a 1 to 1 ratio.

If any of these subjects becomes uncooperative and/or combative you are going to wish there were a lot more agents with you.  When you conduct arrests you usually want to employ a force multiplier, 2 to 1, 3 to 1 sometimes 4 to 1 ratio depending on the circumstances.  I am speaking from personal experience.  It helps encourage compliance when the subject and/or subjects feel they are outnumbered. 

Hey SBB, welcome to the big boy board.  This ain't bronco country...trust me.  It also ain't even MWCboard sports board (which is Bronco Country X50).

Glad to have you, bit of advice, start slow, read, get the feel of the place.  Come mix it up with us. 

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hey SBB, welcome to the big boy board.  This ain't bronco country...trust me.  It also ain't even MWCboard sports board (which is Bronco Country X50).

Glad to have you, bit of advice, start slow, read, get the feel of the place.  Come mix it up with us. 

HwnvGX.gif

Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

10 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

HwnvGX.gif

Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish!

We know what happens when fresh posters jump right in.  They get skull +++++ed by all sides and we dance on their bones.  @SBBulldog85 is a Fresno fan but currently leads Bronco Country in posts per day, most days.  He is good people and owns a lot of BC posters often (not hard, quality of that place is uhm, well, yeah).  I would like him to join our little community here.  But, hope he knows what he is in for if he does.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We know what happens when fresh posters jump right in.  They get skull +++++ed by all sides and we dance on their bones.  @SBBulldog85 is a Fresno fan but currently leads Bronco Country in posts per day, most days.  He is good people and owns a lot of BC posters often (not hard, quality of that place is uhm, well, yeah).  I would like him to join our little community here.  But, hope he knows what he is in for if he does.

Especially, if he has any encounters with that fruit loop!

down in a hole.jpg

19 hours ago, mugtang said:

We need to start fining employers for hiring people not authorized to work in the United States.  $10,000 per person.  It won’t happen because the Koch’s and Bezos is the world want the cheap labor.  But that would resolve many of these problems on their own  

But these types of raids aren’t new. In 2014 or 2015 ICE raided one of the McDonald’s near my work and deported a bunch of people.  

Yeah, I'm sure Congress and the POTUS will get right on that, after they hold to account the +++++ers that wrecked the global economy a decade ago, lol.

Two systems of justice; justice and "just us."

20 hours ago, Orange said:

He orders this raid during the same week he visits El Paso to console people who were shot because they're immigrants.

Trump has ripped the soul out of this nation, and I'm not confident it will ever return.  Americans make me sick.

Perhaps you should move to another country that is more suitable for you. Nobody will try to talk you out of leaving, nobody will miss you either.