Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Hate

36 minutes ago, renoskier said:

What percentage of welfare recipients do you believe are "generational "?

He has no data whatsoever.  It's all just a "feeling" that the Fox N Friends brain trust probably through out monthly no their program for the past 5 years.

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

He has no data whatsoever.  It's all just a "feeling" that the Fox N Friends brain trust probably through out monthly no their program for the past 5 years.

https://news.uchicago.edu/story/parents-reliance-welfare-leads-more-welfare-use-their-children-study-finds

https://www.nber.org/papers/w19237

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Maybe you should give this some thought. You’re trying to use Norway as an example in a discussion about US politics. 

And sure, people who were children of welfare recipients are certainly more likely to be welfare recipients themselves. Same with Yale graduates birthing rich people. It has to do with generational wealth, not generational reliance.  

1 minute ago, Orange said:

Maybe you should give this some thought. You’re trying to use Norway as an example in a discussion about US politics. 

And sure, people who were children of welfare recipients are certainly more likely to be welfare recipients themselves. Same with Yale graduates birthing rich people. It has to do with generational wealth, not generational reliance.  

Lol — so you hypocrite commies want to compare the US with European counties to support your positions but then cry and moan when they’re used against you. Laughable.

Anyway, @Orange has done his best to ruin this thread with his hyper-partisan communist bullshit. The mods might as well lock it down because that ass clown as no interest in discussion. 

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Anyway, @Orange has done his best to ruin this thread with his hyper-partisan communist bullshit. The mods might as well lock it down because that ass clown as no interest in discussion. 

Isn’t that what happens most of the time with him. He has no interest in seriously discussing any issues. He’s like a little kid in a room full of grownups going around tugging on their arms to get attention. The more the grownups try to ignore him, the more annoying he gets. 

Do you realize how much time we waste responding to him? 

3 hours ago, Orange said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=fQC7Pdr5FLMC&oi=fnd&pg=PA226&dq=correlation+between+welfare+generational&ots=7pos32Ljj6&sig=7zBKte7FD3B6rTO4z-fcV_uRMTg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Rather than these rabbit trails, I would prefer the conversation focus on the original topic, which is hate and understanding what drives it. 

I think that there's always been this realm of "hate" floating around society, but until the Internet was created, most of these village idiots only had one voice and would probably slink in a corner of a dark bar somewhere, spewing their nonsense about whatever it was that they hated and it's pretty likely that everyone else in their laughed at them. 

Now...with the advent of the Internet, it seems that every village idiot has a voice. You have given people like a chief chili fry cook, who probably would have never been taken seriously anywhere else before, a platform to go on and spew their hate of "n****rs" and "f*****s" with impunity for their actions. People like the El Paso kid, or the Dayton kid, can go on and find radically fanatical left- and right-wing message boards where they can enter this giant circle jerk of hate. 

Really, it's sort of come down to the labeling people as groups and then just building a monolithic wall of hatred, whether they be liberals, conservatives, blacks, whites, Mexicans, etc. It's easier to label people, rather than looking at them as individuals, which we all should do. We see it on here...there are some who will go "oh, ***bong rip noise*** you're all a bunch of old white men..."f*****s" and "n*****s"...I hate you, and you should all kill yourselves"...rather than looking at people as individuals and bantering ideas back and forth. 

I know a lot of people in my life that come from all sorts of backgrounds, and as a result, have a whole set of beliefs. While there are a lot that I disagree with, I don't hate them...I think they're a bit misguided, but hate is such a loaded thing that it's not healthy for anyone to do. It's the path to the Dark Side, after all. 

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Do you not know what "Correlation" means?  And more specifically, what it does not mean?

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Rather than these rabbit trails, I would prefer the conversation focus on the original topic, which is hate and understanding what drives it. 

Blame @Jackrabbit, he's the moron who inserted welfare and food stamps into this discussion.  And you're just enabling him with all of your responses, then saying "Oh come on guys, this is off-topic."

Your insular, butt-buddy fraternity here makes it impossible for disagreement to even be considered.  No wonder you're all so closed-minded.

15 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — so you hypocrite commies want to compare the US with European counties to support your positions but then cry and moan when they’re used against you. Laughable.

You call me a hypocrite, yet you mine Norway's stats for this and ignore EVERYONE'S information about how gun laws and health care and paid leave and other policy ideas in those countries are responsible for making the population there fitter, happier, and safer.  You're a +++++ing hypocrite BEYOND MEASURE.  Between your incessant "you're an authoritarian commie!!!" bullshit, and this, I truly don't understand why anyone listens to you.

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Blame @Jackrabbit, he's the moron who inserted welfare and food stamps into this discussion.  And you're just enabling him with all of your responses, then saying "Oh come on guys, this is off-topic."

Your insular, butt-buddy fraternity here makes it impossible for disagreement to even be considered.  No wonder you're all so closed-minded.

Yes blame me for trying to discuss how non functioning families are part of the problem

Just now, Jackrabbit said:

When a family marries the govt and stops looking for work.

lol

You clearly know NOTHING about these programs, their requirements, the difficulty in signing up, and the limits to the benefits.  Practically no one voluntarily chooses to sustain themselves for life on govt benefits.  You're the classic privileged asshole talking out his ass about people not born as privileged as you.

5 minutes ago, Orange said:

lol

You clearly know NOTHING about these programs, their requirements, the difficulty in signing up, and the limits to the benefits.  Practically no one voluntarily chooses to sustain themselves for life on govt benefits.  You're the classic privileged asshole talking out his ass about people not born as privileged as you.

Let us know when you think you added to the discussion.

This privileged asshole recieved a suitcase for a high school graduation gift.   The only thing i was guaranteed after that was a bed, a meal and a good lecture when i needed it.

It is interesting that you get triggered when i suggest that a man should actually work for a living and take care of his family.

Just now, Jackrabbit said:

Let us know when you think you added to the discussion.

This privileged asshole recieved a suitcase for a high school graduation gift.   The only thing i was guaranteed after that was a bed, a meal and a good lecture when i needed it.

It is interesting that you get triggered when i suggest that a man should actually work for a living and take care of his family.

This is such a stupid, irrelevant anecdote that it's perfect you'd share it.  It's in keeping with the rest of your ridiculous ramblings.  :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, Orange said:

And there you go...  Pointing fingers again