Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Hate

53 minutes ago, Orange said:

This is such a stupid, irrelevant anecdote that it's perfect you'd share it.  It's in keeping with the rest of your ridiculous ramblings.  :rolleyes:

You obviously have no clue what family means. In your mind it is irrelevant because govt can do it better.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Do you not know what "Correlation" means?  And more specifically, what it does not mean?

Oh great, incoming 7th grade debate response "correlation does not equal causation".  You asked for numbers, you got numbers, you don't like the numbers, respond with low value statement.  Sounds typical of our debates, you get wrecked, throw a fit.

A parents participation in a government assistance program may lead their children to have less distaste in them.  Some people refuse welfare due to the stigma, that is less likely if you grew up with it being a means of support.  If you are part of a single parent home and your parent does not work their children may have reduced informal access to job opportunities.  Many lower middle class children get their introduction into the labor market through work contacts of their parents.

I think the first point carries the most water, especially when you compare second generation immigrants to children of welfare recipients, neither set having any generation wealth to speak of.

image.png

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Blame @Jackrabbit, he's the moron who inserted welfare and food stamps into this discussion.  And you're just enabling him with all of your responses, then saying "Oh come on guys, this is off-topic."

Your insular, butt-buddy fraternity here makes it impossible for disagreement to even be considered.  No wonder you're all so closed-minded.

He was trying to take an angle, and it was a stretch. That said, you take something like that and go off on a non-relevant trail of rage. You have a pattern of doing this and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

You really think Jackrabbit and I cozy up to one another? And why do you have to throw out gay slurs on your posts? Do you think that makes you more authoritative? You might want to do some self reflection on that closed-minded comment.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He was trying to take an angle, and it was a stretch. That said, you take something like that and go off on a non-relevant trail of rage. You have a pattern of doing this and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

You really think Jackrabbit and I cozy up to one another? And why do you have to throw out gay slurs on your posts? Do you think that makes you more authoritative? You might want to do some self reflection on that closed-minded comment.

Let's not forget, he goes the extra mile on his gay slurs...this is one of his PG rated ones. He's done worse.

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Pretty sure I have had more heated debates with Jackrabbit then most democrats here.

But @Orange makes a good point.  High quality dialogue, fierce honest debate between all sides of the political spectrum and respect were all at much higher levels before he started posting. 

1 hour ago, Orange said:

You call me a hypocrite, yet you mine Norway's stats for this and ignore EVERYONE'S information about how gun laws and health care and paid leave and other policy ideas in those countries are responsible for making the population there fitter, happier, and safer.  You're a +++++ing hypocrite BEYOND MEASURE.  Between your incessant "you're an authoritarian commie!!!" bullshit, and this, I truly don't understand why anyone listens to you.

Yes, you are a hypocrite. You've compared statistics and trends from Europe to suit your arguments but then you throw a fit when they're used against you. Lastly, you might want to consider what the economics professor articulated in the conclusion of the study, that disability insurance has taken the place of traditional welfare programs and it has become generational. But most importantly, to directly quote from the link: "Even though evidence from other settings or populations would be useful to assess the generalizability of this study, Mogstad said it is highly relevant to policymakers in Norway and the United States, because disability insurance is now one of the largest transfer programs in most industrialized countries."

But I digress. Let's get back to the original topic, which is hate. Something you're disturbingly full of. 

20 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Because he is an insecure paranoid who attacks all. He has no point except to wish evil on all who do not agree with him By way the most of his reasoning a base of hate which explains a lot.Rumor has it he was dropped at birth repeatedly. On purpose.

31 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Time for a debate cage match: Roswellcoug v Orange. I would pay to watch that. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

39 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Orange has more rage/hatred in his heart than anyone on this board....and he doesnt see it. 

19 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

So true!

Calm down buddy, without him you'd be first

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I prefer @Orange to Bruin70, simply because I can have dialogue with Orange.  I have no idea what Bruin is talking about most of the time.

Oh I vastly prefer talking to Orange, he just also has an immense swell of rage

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

59 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Because he is an insecure paranoid who attacks all. He has no point except to wish evil on all who do not agree with him By way the most of his reasoning a base of hate which explains a lot.Rumor has it he was dropped at birth repeatedly. On purpose.

In any case, my recommendation is for you to work on your own behavior and reputation before going after Orange or anyone else. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Oh I vastly prefer talking to Orange, he just also has an immense swell of rage

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I prefer @Orange to Bruin70, simply because I can have dialogue with Orange.  I have no idea what Bruin is talking about most of the time.

S934.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Fair enough, the gay slur was uncalled for.  I apologize.  In my defense, I'd probably respect you two more if you WERE gay.  Love is love.

Just now, Orange said:

S934.jpg

So being an asshole to everyone you talk to on a message board is just fine because you found a bumper sticker that justifies it?

1 minute ago, Orange said:

Fair enough, the gay slur was uncalled for.  I apologize.  In my defense, I'd probably respect you two more if you WERE gay.  Love is love.

I can’t speak for Jack, but I regularly have to repel sexual advances from @BSUTOP25. He is persistent. So you have half your wish. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.