Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calspartan

SJSU tennis got $1.5 mil for 4000 seat stadium size court, and "renovate locker rooms, player's lounge, and coaches' offices"

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

The date on that article is close to two years old. My understanding was that it was never completed because of a lack of funds. Just like the golf complex and the softball stadium. Same will probably happen with the football stadium. Half asSJSU

What’s the cost of new LED lights, like a quarter of income from an in conference Boise State night game?

Would you like us to donate the other 3 quarters of income so Fresno State players are no longer sucking in asbestos ridden ceiling tiles?

3 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

What’s the cost of new LED lights, like a quarter of income from an in conference Boise State night game?

Would you like us to donate the other 3 quarters of income so Fresno State players are no longer sucking in asbestos ridden ceiling tiles?

Your dark ass asymmetrical stadium with gimmicky turf sucks ass. The MWC championship will at least look like a real football game this year. New turf, new lights! That bulldog logo is going to fcking shine! 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Your dark ass asymmetrical stadium with gimmicky turf sucks ass. The MWC championship will at least look like a real football game this year. New turf, new lights! That bulldog logo is going to fcking shine! 

Reminds me of the quote, “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s how many Fiesta Bowl Trophies the Bronco has in the stable.”

Pardon me while I bend over so you can kiss my ass.  

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Reminds me of the quote, “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s how many Fiesta Bowl Trophies the Bronco has in the stable.”

Pardon me while I bend over so you can kiss my ass.  

Jesus Christ. How much mileage are you going to keep trying to squeeze out of that one? We’re the champs of this conference. Try living in the now, chump. Lick my balls, bitch. 

3 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Jesus Christ. How much mileage are you going to keep trying to squeeze out of that one? We’re the champs of this conference. Try living in the now, chump. Lick my balls, bitch. 

Needs more mascara...

FS scrapped a 60 million dollar renovation because the farmers are unhappy with the firing of Pat Hill, and the younger, gang banger types, are broke as F. 

But I’m sure the lights and turf, with that ghey checker board EZ (“king me”-lol), suffices. I mean Retreadford and the “best teams ever” can’t raise money, what does it take?

#anytimeanyplace-nofunding

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

FS scrapped a 60 million dollar renovation because the farmers are unhappy with the firing of Pat Hill, and the younger, gang banger types, are broke as F. 

But I’m sure the lights and turf, with that ghey checker board EZ, suffices. I mean Retreadford and best teams ever can’t raise money, what does it take?

It’s really sad how far Fresno State has fallen in regard to football upgrades with the success they’ve had.  

C’mon, boasting about new lights and a new field - cracker please.  

11 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

But I’m sure the lights and turf, with that ghey checker board EZ, suffices. I mean Retreadford and best teams ever can’t raise money, what does it take?

You have a fcking dirt mound for a stadium. You don’t have the funds or even legit blueprints of the rebuilt. 

675E9454-FE6A-4FAB-AEEF-DBF9C8B9CFD1.jpeg

11 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

It’s really sad how far Fresno State has fallen in regard to football upgrades with the success they’ve had.  

C’mon, boasting about new lights and a new field - cracker please.  

Redic. The ultimate deflection attempt.  

Meanwhile, while “lowly” SJSU is raising and renovating, the posters on this dumb board for FS, dim as they may be, boast incessantly that they are the pride of the MWC; and Retreadford has them looking at bigger and better conferences...but they can’t raise “any real money” to address their leaking and cracking stadium???...”but, but, lights and turf” bwahahahahaha!!!!!

#poor&dumbValleyfolk

7 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You have a fcking dirt mound for a stadium. You don’t have the funds or even legit blueprints of the rebuilt. 

675E9454-FE6A-4FAB-AEEF-DBF9C8B9CFD1.jpeg

Very angry and defensive-could it be the facts above setting you off, “less than of avg intelligence, fan?”

9 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

How do the lights compare to Fresno State's new LEDs?

I bet they don’t deliver the same massive savings or beautiful artificial light. 

All jokes aside side that is a pretty good number for a tennis program and I hope it puts the Spartan program ahead. 

5 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

All jokes aside side that is a pretty good number for a tennis program and I hope it puts the Spartan program ahead. 

Same here.

Because money spent by SJSU on sports other than football is money WELL spent.

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Triggered.  

10 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Very angry and defensive-could it be the facts above setting you off, “less than of avg intelligence, fan?”

Oh, yeah. So triggered. You two dopes think this is my first week MWC Boarding? LMAO. 

And turf with checkerboards, and they couldn’t be happier. Lol

meanwhile they scrapped their renovation plan due to a lack of funding and their stadium is leaking and cracking-check it out. Small time thoughts in the valley.

https://footballstadiumdigest.com/2018/01/fresno-state-putting-off-bulldog-stadium-renovation/

MFer’s mad at us because of the multi millions SJSU has raised for renovations-be mad at yourself and your low income job and keep SJSU out of your mouth; and keep Cincy out of your mouth while you’re at it.