Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio

Jesus Christ.  

I can’t defend this shit anymore.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Wonder if this is terrorism like the one earlier today and at Gilroy

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Why would you defend it at anytime?

I’m not defending mass shooters.  What I mean is I can no longer defend owning “assault” weapons.  We have a serious phucking problem in this country.  And we have to address it.  If we’re allowing these types of weapons to fall into the hands of people who have the motive to go out an indiscriminately kill like this, we need to fix what’s broken.  Yes, I know psychos/terrorists/white nationalists are going to find ways to kill people but we shouldn’t make it easier for them.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Wonder if this is terrorism like the one earlier today and at Gilroy

Obviously I don’t know the motivation behind this one but speaking generally, it’s time to declare white nationalism  terrorist ideology.  We need to combat white nationalism with the same furor we would fight against ISIS. Clearly not deploying the military or anything but we need to use all available resources to track these people down, monitor them, their chat rooms, etc.  If this was a ISIS attack people would be demanding action.  It’s time we treat white nationalists the same.  

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Obviously I don’t know the motivation behind this one but speaking generally, it’s time to declare white nationalism  terrorist ideology.  We need to treat combat white nationalism with the same furor we would fight against ISIS. Clearly not deploying the military or anything but we need to use all available resources to track these people down, monitor them, their chat rooms, etc.  If this was a ISIS attack people would be demanding action.  It’s time we treat white nationalists the same.  

Wait. Isn’t this what those hated journalists and professors said would happen with Orangetard’s rhetoric months ago? If I’m on the other end of that lunatics hate I’d be scared shitless. 

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Obviously I don’t know the motivation behind this one but speaking generally, it’s time to declare white nationalism  terrorist ideology.  We need to treat combat white nationalism with the same furor we would fight against ISIS. Clearly not deploying the military or anything but we need to use all available resources to track these people down, monitor them, their chat rooms, etc.  If this was a ISIS attack people would be demanding action.  It’s time we treat white nationalists the same.  

I agree. It's high time we deploy the thought police to crack down on unpopular thoughts and beliefs. 

Reactionary thoughts such as this are what got us the PATRIOT Act and other fun government programs. 

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I agree. It's high time we deploy the thought police to crack down on unpopular thoughts and beliefs. 

Reactionary thoughts such as this are what got us the PATRIOT Act and other fun government programs. 

Like building a wall! Makes us safe! Or not. 

5 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Like building a wall! Makes us safe! Or not. 

I think the idea of a wall across the Southwestern border is asinine too. 

"alright that's it! enough is enough, just take away my gunz and freedomz away now!"

is that the reaction every leftwing politician is hoping the average american gun owner will have after they use these tragedies as the basis to push their agenda with? 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

And here in San Diego a few months ago. And in Pittsburgh last year.

and in New Zealand in March... who the +++++er in El Paso cited as an inspiration for him.

As a gun owner (multiple) guns laws need to be changed.  Several loopholes and stricter laws would help...  That will piss off conservatives I know.  On the flip side mental health screening needs to be addressed. Anyone with mental issues that are significant enough to disqualify them from owning/purchasing a gun then so be it...that will piss the Democrats off.  It's a two way street and I'm ready for some change to help prevent some of these at least.

6 hours ago, mugtang said:

I’m not defending mass shooters.  What I mean is I can no longer defend owning “assault” weapons.  We have a serious phucking problem in this country.  And we have to address it.  If we’re allowing these types of weapons to fall into the hands of people who have the motive to go out an indiscriminately kill like this, we need to fix what’s broken.  Yes, I know psychos/terrorists/white nationalists are going to find ways to kill people but we shouldn’t make it easier for them.  

The cops have killed a couple of mass shooters within a minute in the last few weeks.  So much for gun free zones theory.  Even killing them within a minute they can cause mass casualty events with large magazines. 

Posted Image