Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise State fall ball updates

27 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

BSU 30, FSU 24 

Boise Defense scores two touchdowns.  Kaniho and Avery Willams.

Florida State's biggest question mark is their OL and the best position group for Boise is their DL. Boise has to dominate that battle. 

Offensively, I think they'll be ok but not spectacular. I think Boise loses a close one, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Boise won. 

37 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That's completely irrelevant to the statement. 

Completely irrelevant to the statement? What does that even mean because it actually was part of the statement that you quoted:

On 8/18/2019 at 2:00 AM,  thespywhozaggedmesaid: 

The game is in Jacksonville and I believe that we are favored.

Incorrect. And it's actually moved towards Florida State

30 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

God forbid that Boise loses this game!  We’ll have to put up with loud cries of #FireHarsin.

What's your problem with tradition? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Completely irrelevant to the statement? What does that even mean because it actually was part of the statement that you quoted:

On 8/18/2019 at 2:00 AM,  thespywhozaggedmesaid: 

The game is in Jacksonville and I believe that we are favored.

Incorrect. And it's actually moved towards Florida State

Ugh jeez. Boise is NOT favored and the VEGAS LINE has moved towards Florida State. Meaning the money is still being put on FSU. And, yes, that statement is completely irrelevant to where the game is played. 

46 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I think a lot of this success has to do with Pete and Harsin's focus on getting guys with Ivy league offers. What are your thoughts on the coorelation @halfmanhalfbronco? I think it's compelling. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

I think a lot of this success has to do with Pete and Harsin's focus on getting guys with Ivy league offers. What are your thoughts on the coorelation @halfmanhalfbronco? I think it's compelling. 

#counttheivyoffers

Our recruits are not without their issues though.  We had one miss the first week of spring ball after doing this graffiti on these walls under two different overpasses.

Image result for somebody tagged a math equation

image.jpeg

Meanwhile down in Fresno
Image result for math equation with penises in it

@TheTedfordTrain @Cincy @Lester_in_reno