Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

CSU Will Be Better Than You Think

Last year was a miserable one for the Lammies, with injuries and holes at certain positions, but overall they really were a legit FBS football team.  I wouldn't be surprised, if they can keep healthy and some of the guys they brought in work out, to see them bowl this season.  It's sometimes a difference of 3 quality guys between 3-9 and 7-5.

Here's an unaligned analysis of CSU line play last season, when CSU arguably had nothing to play for.  They were absolute beasts against USU in Ft Collins.  This is Merlin's nephew, a yBu radio analyst:

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

10 minutes ago, USU78 said:

Last year was a miserable one for the Lammies, with injuries and holes at certain positions, but overall they really were a legit FBS football team.  I wouldn't be surprised, if they can keep healthy and some of the guys they brought in work out, to see them bowl this season.  It's sometimes a difference of 3 quality guys between 3-9 and 7-5.

Here's an unaligned analysis of CSU line play last season, when CSU arguably had nothing to play for.  They were absolute beasts against USU in Ft Collins.  This is Merlin's nephew, a yBu radio analyst:

CSU is recruiting than anyone not named Boise. There is talent on that roster, but they haven't been able to put it together recently. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, USU78 said:

God doesn’t like unAMERICAn dope smoking hippies.  In addition they over extending themselves financially and hire drunken pedaphiles.  They suck. 

1 hour ago, colosjr said:

Did he do any other plays of that game?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Thanks for finding those for me. It really was our best game last year and does give some hope that familiarity will fix things like blown coverage and Hill's experience and time at Manning Passing will tighten up those passes that became pick-sixes. Funny how an off-season can give you time to talk yourself into hope haha

39 minutes ago, colosjr said:

Thanks for finding those for me. It really was our best game last year and does give some hope that familiarity will fix things like blown coverage and Hill's experience and time at Manning Passing will tighten up those passes that became pick-sixes. Funny how an off-season can give you time to talk yourself into hope haha

I think CSU has talent to compete in the MW. They didn't look like a losing group to me in the game against USU. 

What a waste of a nice stadium 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, TheJackel said:

They either have to be good enough that Bobo is hired away or bad enough that he’s fired

I suspect neither.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, USU78 said:

Well yeah.  It's impossible for them to be worse than I think they'll be.

The World Needs More Cowboys!