Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akkula

"...those monkeys from those African countries..."

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If Kentucky was a Democrat stronghold you would.  

Or maybe even Mexico?  Wooow, now that is racist.  But then aggain, you drop N bombs in public forums soooooo

If Kentucky was a Democrat stronghold, trump would've already shit on it.

Was that 2nd sentence even saying anything coherent?.....

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You implied Mexico is a shit hole, given your racist posting style in the past, we all know what you mean.  

Actually, what I said is that Kentucky is probably a bigger shithole than Mexico, if by "shithole", we're discussing metrics relating to life expectancy, drug use, employment, violent crime, etc.

Just now, Orange said:

You mean the thread where you agreed that Omar should go back?

Yes we did, and my reasons for wanting to send her ungreatful ass back to Somalia had nothing to do with race. So go phuck yourself with a cactus.

53 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Dude, look at the list of racist statements or actions.  Perhaps you can forgive St. Ronnie's casual racist statement if it wasn't a trend but Trump has wrapped himself in racism.  Anyone can be forgiven for putting their foot in their mouths once or twice but this guy has intentionally and repeatedly targeted minorities.  You know better.

Go start yourself a communist country somewhere, already. 

kat.jpg

Wait. I’m confused.  Am I supposed to be outraged about Reagan saying something racist 48 years ago?  Or is this about Trump calling countries shitholes.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, Orange said:

Actually, what I said is that Kentucky is probably a bigger shithole than Mexico, if by "shithole", we're discussing metrics relating to life expectancy, drug use, employment, violent crime, etc.

Nah. 

21 minutes ago, Orange said:

The clueless meter just hit 100% and it wanted to keep going, so it broke the needle in the gauge. Thanks a lot. It's going to cost me at least $75. 

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, Uncle Juan said:

Yes we did, and my reasons for wanting to send her ungreatful ass back to Somalia had nothing to do with race. So go phuck yourself with a cactus.

Her constituents didn't put her there to be a grateful white washed idiot. They put her there to fight for them. You wouldn't understand that.

Just now, Rocket said:

Her constituents didn't put her there to be a grateful white washed idiot. They put her there to fight for them. You wouldn't understand that.

I got some white wash for you pendejo.

Things are going well here. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes.

For the record, I really don’t care what Reagan said before I was born.  And Reagan wasn’t even that great of a president anyway. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

For the record, I really don’t care what Reagan said before I was born.  And Reagan wasn’t even that great of a president anyway. 

Incredibly overrated president.

Somebody born in 1911 used racist language.  I am shocked. 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

I can't say this strongly enough, of course I'm still processing Gilroy, but it is my belief that all this starts at home with the parents/grand parents. They're programming the hate and anger into their kids, mother phucker. Sorry I'm still fighting the anger.

A lot of people get radicalized online these days. Anecdotal, but the most racist people I know became that way in their adult years.