Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

The Most Disturbing Poll I've Seen In a Long Time

8 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Everyone hates civility.

#teamhaley

This. Haley impressed me so much as our UN representative while serving under arguably the worst president in history that assuming a Democrat displaces the wpih, I hope that Democrat considers appointing Haley to his or her cabinet.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Who said that? Most people on the left on this board (excluding a couple loose cannons) think that if you support Trump you are at least tolerant of racism, not racist yourself necessarily. I think you may be projecting and being sensitive here 

You’re right. I’m sick and tired of all the racism accusations thrown around on this board when those throwing around the term don’t even personally know the people they are calling a racist. It’s has become the go to term used primarily by Democrats and leftists when they disagree with a persons comments critical of people of color.

12 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

You’re right. I’m sick and tired of all the racism accusations thrown around on this board when those throwing around the term don’t even personally know the people they are calling a racist. It’s has become the go to term used primarily by Democrats and leftists when they disagree with a persons comments critical of people of color.

Right? You can't even go to California anymore and drive around and take notes on the illegal Mexican count from your car without getting these leftys all hot and bothered. I'm sick of it to. Where will it end?!?

38 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

So you are saying you don't appreciate when people automatically label people (incorrectly as well) just because they are told or raised to not like them?

Ain't that something?

*I am speaking in generalities.  It is not aimed at you*

50 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I suspect her eyes were wide open when she hit "send"

She's working on distancing herself from Trump slowly... it's actually smart for her to start pushing back now, almost a year and a half ahead of the 2020 election. I'd expect her to push back more and more so that she can make the move towards running for President herself and be as unburdened from him as she can get before she announces her own candidacy. 

48 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

SOME Democrats and leftists. I for one have recently accused Trump of being a racist but I haven't accused you or anyone else of being a racist simply because you or they continue to support the guy. (That's not to say that I understand how non-racists can manage to overlook what a despicable person Trump is and consider voting for him in 2020 simply because of agreement with his position on various policies or his appointments to SCOTUS. In such circumstances I would be inclined to sit out the election.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

lol

#WhitePeopleProblems