Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

The Most Disturbing Poll I've Seen In a Long Time

45 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I think you might be such a fair person that you can't understand or empathize unfairness. When white people say things like "we're all poc" or "all lives matter" it diminishes the specific plight and causes of those peoples. It's not a call to love everyone the same, it says "yeah, I know you have some problems over there but what about me?"

If one is sincere, "all lives matter" is the euphoric place to be or to aspire to, right?

It appears you are suggesting that only one team owns sincerity?  Like teams and shyt?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

That works so long as you consider the past 300 years of human history on this continent as a bad dream.  In other words, it's a ridiculous +++++ing sentiment.

So who do you propose we not look at as humans today?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

11 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

No it isn’t. You’re full of shit. How many times do we hear on this board if you support Trump you are a racist. 

Who said that? Most people on the left on this board (excluding a couple loose cannons) think that if you support Trump you are at least tolerant of racism, not racist yourself necessarily. I think you may be projecting and being sensitive here 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

7 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Who said that? Most people on the left on this board (excluding a couple loose cannons) think that if you support Trump you are at least tolerant of racism, not racist yourself necessarily. I think you may be projecting and being sensitive here 

There are trump supporters, and trump voters.  Voters can, I guess, be forgiven for just hating hillary and voting accordingly.

Supporters go to rallies and holler "send her back."  Those people are, I can safely say in polite company, racists.  Doesn't mean you can't change your outlook and rid yourself of your racism through education and empathy.

15 minutes ago, pokebball said:

If one is sincere, "all lives matter" is the euphoric place to be or to aspire to, right?

It appears you are suggesting that only one team owns sincerity?  Like teams and shyt?

On this particular issue, yes.

10 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

This is the truth and you are in absolute denial of facts.

Again.

Which is funny because i am far left of you.

Not to mention you call more people racist then i ever have.

You call them stupid.

You call them anything you can because you can't support your ideas.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen @youngrebelfan40 call somebody stupid.  At least not seriously.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

32 minutes ago, Orange said:

"But I like his policies."

I’ve said many times I wish Haley would’ve challenged Trump in 2020, despite the fact she likely doesn’t have a chance to unseat him in the primary.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You and the democratic party are racists by the definition of the word.  The actions you take and attitude you have are racist.  You think people of color are inferior and need white man's help to succeed with special laws and rights.

You call people racists because you can't defend your ideas.   Not because they are racist.

Everyone is racist. If you don't think you are, you are deluding yourself. But there are degrees of racism.

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

True enough, they just like his policies and that's why they rabidly support the policies... not Trump himself mind you, just nearly everything that he does.

:facepalm:

That's true in the case of most dictators. Mussolini was beloved mainly because he got the trains to run on time.

Il Duce 2.0 may not be a dictator but only because that's impossible in the US as long as we have a Supreme Court which requires the president to follow the constitution.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

"But I like his policies."

Haley must’ve hit a nerve. 

4 hours ago, happycamper said:

Blues you are so full of shit your eyes are turning brown.  You've called more posters racist than rebel has even responded to. Don't be that little bitch who won't admit his actions because he did them 4 years ago. 

You don't pay attention do you.

36 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Everyone is racist. If you don't think you are, you are deluding yourself. But there are degrees of racism.

Everyone is born racist that's a fact.  It is an evolutionary trait for survival even babies are racist.

Most of us intellectually can overcome that problem as adults.  The democrats are an example of a group that has not.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, I agree with you, I just thought you were throwing in the towel on the topic.

All lives matter is simply a protest to a protest that makes white people uncomfortable.

My bad. I'll use the sarcasm symbol next time. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Scrolling through the twitter feed Haley is getting attacked by both sides.  Poor girl.

Niki is one of the grownups who no longer works for Trump and the number of Republican grownups who haven't yet worked for him is getting smaller by the week.

Not that many qualified grownups who remain would actually consider working for the guy.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think there is a difference between implicit social cognition and racism.

SGF envisions the intended recipient of that post running to the dictionary in an effort to comprehend the highlighted phrase.

Boom goes the dynamite.