Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

5-Star QB Has SJS In His Top 10

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Another Long Beach Poly kid...

SJSU's current QB Josh Love is from there, as is Nevada's 5* QB Malik Henry.

I wish it were that simple. J. Love's  LB Poly's HC is now an assistant at ASU. Also, Jake Garcia is only playing his senior year at LB Poly. With all that said, it's extremely arousing to see SJSU listed in this top 10. Clearly recruits see more in the staff than fans are able to see.

8 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

I wish it were that simple. J. Love's  LB Poly's HC is now an assistant at ASU. Also, Jake Garcia is only playing his senior year at LB Poly. With all that said, it's extremely arousing to see SJSU listed in this top 10. Clearly recruits see more in the staff than fans are able to see.

Yeah.  It's a small world though.  SJSU's best WR Tre Walker played at Narbonne, where Garcia played last year. Maybe he has a friend on the team or something?

12 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

:blink:

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

:blink:

Hahaha. It's the MWCBoard, so I knew someone would interpret it like that.

4 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Kids love coaching staffs they can walk all over. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg