Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I can’t wait for football to start!

I’m getting antsy.  Tired of the offseason.  Ready to start hating people for things that matter, who you root for in football! 

lets go start GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Was just thinking this earlier today.  It's the most incredible time of year.  We're about to get football, then very shortly we get to legally go kill helpless critters, and then the brown trout become amazingly stupid.  There is just nothing like it.

Less than a month and I can see football without having to resort to ESPN Classic.  It's freaking awesome!!

Football, "football" and futbol! NCCA, NFL, Premier League,  Liga MX and MLS! All football all the time. 

I'm glad the Denver Broncos are playing this Thursday in the Hall of Fame game...I know it's the NFL and I do prefer college football big time over pro football, it's still football.

19 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Was just thinking this earlier today.  It's the most incredible time of year.  We're about to get football, then very shortly we get to legally go kill helpless critters, and then the brown trout become amazingly stupid.  There is just nothing like it.

Less than a month and I can see football without having to resort to ESPN Classic.  It's freaking awesome!!

No more weekends without football until February!

Ole Miss-Memphis is going to be intriguing since both Ole Miss coordinators are former Pac-12 head coaches in Rich Rod and Mike MacIntyre.  I'm going to be curious to see how Ole Miss' offenses under Rich Rod performs in the SEC since Rich Rod's offenses were fun to watch and I was bummed when UA forced him out the door (even if it was for good reasons).

8 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Ole Miss-Memphis is going to be intriguing since both Ole Miss coordinators are former Pac-12 head coaches in Rich Rod and Mike MacIntyre.  I'm going to be curious to see how Ole Miss' offenses under Rich Rod performs in the SEC since Rich Rod's offenses were fun to watch and I was bummed when UA forced him out the door (even if it was for good reasons).

They are finally off probation and are up to their 85 scholly limit. They have a stud young QB that should thrive under Rich Rod's offense. Their defense should be noticeably better. I actually really like Ole Miss +6.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

They are finally off probation and are up to their 85 scholly limit. They have a stud young QB that should thrive under Rich Rod's offense. Their defense should be noticeably better. I actually really like Ole Miss +6.

Are they still cheating? IF they are, they will do very well. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

11 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Are they still cheating? IF they are, they will do very well. 

Doesn't everyone in the SEC cheat?

down in a hole.jpg