Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boko Haram kills 65 leaving a funeral.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

At the time I posted, none of those articles had been published, the earliest one was published yesterday at 5:00 PM

Point still stands, if this had happened in Australia or Europe, it would still be the top news story today with non stop coverage

I actually agree with you, it's the trying to pin it on LIberals non sense that makes your post stupid

I'm confused, why is this a political left vs right thing? The left doesn't care about this because they are from Africa and aren't white? ok but where is the conservative/right wing coverage of it?

Seems really weird to make it about that. It isn't that strange that a western centric news didn't cover it as big as things that happen here but it was covered so I really don't get the point.

1 hour ago, tspoke said:

I'm confused, why is this a political left vs right thing? The left doesn't care about this because they are from Africa and aren't white? ok but where is the conservative/right wing coverage of it?

Seems really weird to make it about that. It isn't that strange that a western centric news didn't cover it as big as things that happen here but it was covered so I really don't get the point.

Just review the OP's history of trolling with nonsense, and it all comes together.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And jeeze, "Democrats are racist" was far from the point I was trying to make.  My point was "Democrats don't care about dead people if they can't tie it to a political agenda like gun control".

They are high fiving over the Gilroy shooting.  A far right wing white boy with a gun.  Just what the doctor ordered. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

I’m good.  Thanks. 

Will vouch. @Bob would be an amazing moderator. We need more AFA fan perspective on here. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, tspoke said:

No no no no, don't say "Western Centric" As this was a top news story in Europe, hours after it happened, and reported by BBC nearly 24 hours earlier than the NY times.  It is US based news, not Western based news, that gives unfair attention to atrocities that can be politicized.  

6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

They are high fiving over the Gilroy shooting.  A far right wing white boy with a gun.  Just what the doctor ordered. 

Oh boy. White and right wing. A match made in heaven for Democrat’s. There is hay to be made on this one. This will be in the news for several months now. 

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

Are you under the impression your endorsement helps?

Yeah, I am.  And it does.  Most here would agree that halfman is a good poster and you are a phucking idiot.  

The only people here who would disagree with that are those who are this boards equivalent of AOC's group of whack jobs. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

9 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I mean a lot to you huh......so  I did hurt your feelings.

What did you do to lose Mod rights you had once ? You are obviously a pillar of stability.

Lulz .... so angry. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

16 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Oh boy. White and right wing. A match made in heaven for Democrat’s. There is hay to be made on this one. This will be in the news for several months now. 

I find it amusing that y'all try to claim we shouldn't publicize this kid or show his photo because (it makes the killer famous), yet if the killer is black, muslim, etc., his photo and name are etched forever in our memories per your mandate.

17 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No no no no, don't say "Western Centric" As this was a top news story in Europe, hours after it happened, and reported by BBC nearly 24 hours earlier than the NY times.  It is US based news, not Western based news, that gives unfair attention to atrocities that can be politicized.  

Fine. I'm still confused with the left vs right dynamic. Where was the right wing news on this. It sounds like your complaint is against the US media not democrats.

Not that I buy your premise since it was covered pretty heavily.