Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

Name change proposal

Says the fan of a team who lost to Colorado State last year...

I wonder if SJSU fans troll on Big Sky message boards, because Arkansas is basically the SJSU of the SEC.

2 hours ago, bigd said:

Says the fan of a team who lost to Colorado State last year...

I wonder if SJSU fans troll on Big Sky message boards, because Arkansas is basically the SJSU of the SEC.

I would say Vanderbilt is the Unlv or SJSU of the sec. Arkansas has some decent years. They would finish middle of the pack in the MW most years and contend for a championship here and there.

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

18 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

I would say Vanderbilt is the Unlv or SJSU of the sec. Arkansas has some decent years. They would finish middle of the pack in the MW most years and contend for a championship here and there.

If I’m not mistaken, I believe they had a great basketball program in the late 80’s to early 90’s.  

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

If I’m not mistaken, I believe they had a great basketball program in the late 80’s to early 90’s.  

Well, if you are into national championships and that kind of thing.  Having said that, this Arkansas guy has weak troll skills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_NCAA_Division_I_Men's_Basketball_Tournament

26 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Yeah, they won a NC a few years after UNLV won theirs.  But the Hogs NC is no longer relevant.  It's too old.  But by some strange quirk in the universe, UNLV's nattly is still highly relevant and will be for decades to come. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

12 minutes ago, woo pig sooie said:

Where I come from there's a saying "Throw a rock over a fence and the hit dog hollers!"

Sure enough, check out all these Bagel Dudes hollering and crying! 

where you come from the family tree doesnt fork.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, woo pig sooie said:

Where I come from there's a saying "Throw a rock over a fence and the hit dog hollers!"

Sure enough, check out all these Bagel Dudes hollering and crying! 

There’s also a saying, “Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered.” Usually used in the same vein as not biting off more than one can chew, but it also has utility when talking about Arkansas FB