Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

The Real Reason SJSU Destroyed Half Their Stadium

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:10 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

I had a chance to speak to a few SJSU Professors earlier today. Word is the city of San Jose condemned the stadium. In order to save face, the athletic department spun it like they were getting an early start on their construction project. Two of the professors were adamant that this is what happened. 

Take it for what it is, far from any real proof, but it makes sense. Who destroys half their stadium without the money to rebuild? 

There is probably NO bad thing you could say against SJSU sports which I would not believe. However you presented this as fact from "a few SJSU Professors". It is up to you to prove your assertion. Do so.

13 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

looks like some 'Last Chane U' level stuff...the kids even look a little underwhelmed

That video would be somewhat less underwhelming had the assistant coach not said "K" 18 times in two minutes.

Boom goes the dynamite.

15 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

looks like some 'Last Chane U' level stuff...the kids even look a little underwhelmed

I wonder if TTT knew when he created yet another SJSU thread, it would quickly turn to everybody making fun of their "new" locker room.

53 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I wonder if TTT knew when he created yet another SJSU thread, it would quickly turn to everybody making fun of their "new" locker room.

That locker room is new?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The video is 5 years old, you dope. None of the players or coaches in that vid are even around anymore. Here’s a more recent video of people who are still around for this year...

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

58 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

The video is 5 years old, you dope. None of the players or coaches in that vid are even around anymore. Here’s a more recent video of people who are still around for this year...

What does that video being around for 5 years have to do with the fact Fresno built a really shitty locker room?  Are the ceiling tiles not broken and stained?  Is the support bar gone?  Are the lockers still made with press board?  

On 7/21/2019 at 3:17 PM, Mike Morgan said:

The university never held a groundbreaking ceremony for the NEZ project. And the word is luminaries, not "illuminaries".

Caught me in a grammar error.  My bad.  At least I won’t be looking across my stadium at a dirt berm.  

14 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

basic locker room > a crumbling aging stadium with 9,000 seats missing and replaced with dirt.

is that the argument right now?

Well yeah, SJSU is actually trying to build something nice.  Fresno is not even trying.  What gives?  LMAO at Fresno fans trying to lump in the cost of replacing turf as a stadium upgrade though to make it look like they are doing shit.  Sick new LED boards, I am sure the recruits are all talking about them.  We all know SJSU's struggles but it seems like Fresno fans are actually actively rooting for this to fall through for SJSU.  Sooo, I decided we all need to point and laugh at Fresno's shitty ass locker room.  SJSU's will be significantly nicer.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well yeah, SJSU is actually trying to build something nice.  Fresno is not even trying.  What gives?  LMAO at Fresno fans trying to lump in the cost of replacing turf as a stadium upgrade though to make it look like they are doing shit.  Sick new LED boards, I am sure the recruits are all talking about them.  We all know SJSU's struggles but it seems like Fresno fans are actually actively rooting for this to fall through for SJSU.  Sooo, I decided we all need to point and laugh at Fresno's shitty ass locker room.  SJSU's will be significantly nicer.

Fresno State is upgrading in phases, personally its upsetting and I would of love to see our original proposal completed. If I remember correctly its because of a crack in the foundation that plans were put on hold. Bulldog Stadium is falling quickly behind other stadiums in the conference, there's no denying that, but it's no spartan stadium.

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fresno State’s “shitty” locker room still produces this.....

img_11772552.jpg

Love those donkey tears. 

10 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

Fresno State is upgrading in phases, personally its upsetting and I would of love to see our original proposal completed. If I remember correctly its because of a crack in the foundation that plans were put on hold. Bulldog Stadium is falling quickly behind other stadiums in the conference, there's no denying that, but it's no spartan stadium.

Honestly the Stadium is only about half of what matters in football, it matter for the fans, the actual facilities matter for recruits and players.  Spartan Stadium will still be a POS, but the athletic facility looks top notch.  The athletic complexes, indoor and outdoor football facilities, training tables etc are where players spend their time, not the Stadium.  It is what you sell recruits on. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This thread is about making fun of teams with shit facilities.  Like SJSU and Fresno, AKA the twins.  At least SJSU is working on it.

mw-win.jpg