Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackrabbit

Indoctrination

Many times posters on this board have tried to bring thoughtful topics to light. Sadly, good points and discussion is usually met with claims of racism.

These claims are almost automatic with no thought. This means you are indoctrinated.

19 hours ago, Uncle Juan said:

Easiest way to shut down debate brother.

I honestly think it goes beyond that now. 

Liberals are indoctrinated to be emotional about nearly everything, get triggered....immediately throw the race card with no thought whatsoever. 

Its getting worse. 

5 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

I honestly think it goes beyond that now. 

Liberals are indoctrinated to be emotional about nearly everything, get triggered....immediately throw the race card with no thought whatsoever. 

Its getting worse. 

nah, you're over thinking it and zeroing in on the people who do what you think all liberals do

43 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

How so?  

well, because you accuse posters of lightly throwing out the term racism with no thought.  but if you had given careful thought to their position you would probably see they have a valid point, even if you disagree with it.  you are guilty of what you accuse others of.  maybe it's not ironic strictly speaking, but ...  imo the greater point stands.

35 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

I dont fear honest discussion like you do.

I wasn't referring to you. Just posted a punny gif in response to Lawlor. Peace.

13 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

well, because you accuse posters of lightly throwing out the term racism with no thought.  but if you had given careful thought to their position you would probably see they have a valid point, even if you disagree with it.  you are guilty of what you accuse others of.  maybe it's not ironic strictly speaking, but ...  imo the greater point stands.

I never use a standard accusation.

Its ok to disagree but less and less i see meaningful dialogue.   90 % of the time it devolves into some type of victimhood claim or extensive rationalizing....which helps nothing.

20 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

and this one

i'm probably best described as a liberal.  i reject the notion that i -- let alone *ALL* liberals -- have been indoctrinated to be emotional.

Seems to be a very good defense against being called a racist. "If anyone calls me a racist or brings up race, its because they are indoctrinated and say it automatically about everyone, I definitely don't need to examine my position and see how it could be racial."

No need for self examination or even a discussion about why it isn't racist. Its just stupid liberals.