Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Free A$AP Rocky

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

His crew shot their own video, clearly shows the two morons trying to provoke a fight and successfully doing so.  Also shows repeated attempts to ask the idiots to please stop following them.

They all need to be released and charges dropped.   

I'm thinking it must be because A$AP's lyrics resonate with Trump.

From his greatest hit, F**kin Problems

I love bad bitches that's my phuckin problem (Problem)
And yeah I like to f*** I got a f*****' problem (True)
I love bad b****** that's my f*****'' problem (Problem)
And yeah I like to f*** I got a f*****'' problem (True)
I love bad b****** that's my f*****'' problem (Problem)
And yeah I like to f*** I got a f*****'' problem (True)
If findin' somebody real is your f*****'' problem
Bring ya girls to the crib maybe we can solve it hey

1% (2200 of 185000) of federal prisoners were released today.  That's a pretty big deal and came from a bipartisan bill sponsored by Booker and signed by Trump.

But he's tweeting about 3 rappers arrested for minor charges to be released without a trial.

Just seems like a weird flex to me. He has a black friend with Kanye, so he's totally not racist.

10 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

1% (2200 of 185000) of federal prisoners were released today.  That's a pretty big deal and came from a bipartisan bill sponsored by Booker and signed by Trump.

But he's tweeting about 3 rappers arrested for minor charges to be released without a trial.

Just seems like a weird flex to me. He has a black friend with Kanye, so he's totally not racist.

Trump is a moron.

He actually has an accomplishment everyone with a brain can get behind and he is worried about this shit.

10 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Kanye's just another prop joferey uses.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:26 PM, bluerules009 said:

Trump is a moron.

He actually has an accomplishment everyone with a brain can get behind and he is worried about this shit.

I know for sure that if Trump began following your advice on a daily basis, in no time at all, he'd lose everything: God, Satan, money, family, relatives, friends, fans and much more. All he'd have left is a 1968 single wide trailor in a Fallon, NV trailer park with a cheap thrift shop computer, and a link to the MWC Board in hopes of generating any kind of self esteem and respect. It'll never work. 

kat.jpg

43 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I know for sure that if Trump began following your advice on a daily basis, in no time at all, he'd lose everything: God, Satan, money, family, relatives, friends, fans and much more. All he'd have left is a 1968 single wide trailor in a Fallon, NV trailer park with a cheap thrift shop computer, and a link to the MWC Board in hopes of generating any kind of self esteem and respect. It'll never work. 

I count your hatred of me as one of my best references.

56 minutes ago, retrofade said:

:facepalm:

Actually, this shit show is kind of fascinating to watch.  

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 7/20/2019 at 9:24 PM, bluerules009 said:

I count your hatred of me as one of my best references.

What do you want to bet that by tomorrow Convert will be sporting a custom #FreeRocky t-shirt?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 7/19/2019 at 2:15 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Weird flex describes like 80 percent of trump's claims

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.