Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Iran Seizes UK Oil Tanker

Make the call, Mr. President...

asdaddc.jpg?quality=85

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

29 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

mother+++++er we’re going to have another +++++ing war aren’t we goddamnit

I hope not.  But with Bolton having the President’s ear...who knows. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner
25 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Nope. Barring a serious Iranian attack on US interests this is just posturing. 

Doesn't look good when they keep capturing shipping vessels. 

This sort of stuff might spark a more localized war between Iran and some other middle eastern country.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Doesn't look good when they keep capturing shipping vessels. 

This sort of stuff might spark a more localized war between Iran and some other middle eastern country.

Possibly but I don't see it. I don't think Iran wants to fight us or the GCC. Iran spends about 16 billion a year on it's military. The GCC spends between 98-118 billion. The Iranians are good at insurgency and terrorism. Not so good at conventional war fighting. 

Iran can use speedboats to harass shipping. They may even try to block the Strait of Hormuz. But fighting a conventional war against us, the UK and the GCC? They aren't that stupid. 

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

mother+++++er we’re going to have another +++++ing war aren’t we goddamnit

W/DJT running the show who knows.

Backing out of the Iran agreement isn't looking like such a great move at the moment.

1 hour ago, Dogs4Me said:

Make the call, Mr. President...

asdaddc.jpg?quality=85

Hopefully Commander in Chief DJT will finalize the Exit Plan before he "...make(s) a call."

1 hour ago, Rebelbacker said:

Possibly but I don't see it. I don't think Iran wants to fight us or the GCC. Iran spends about 16 billion a year on it's military. The GCC spends between 98-118 billion. The Iranians are good at insurgency and terrorism. Not so good at conventional war fighting. 

Russia is about 100 billion as well, and would be on the side of the Iranians.  They're keeping Assad in power in Syria and would do the same with the Iranians.

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Russia is about 100 billion as well, and would be on the side of the Iranians.  They're keeping Assad in power in Syria and would do the same with the Iranians.

Russia got their hand slapped by us in Syria. They tested us and lost 200 men. If they are going to fight us it would need to be for a very good reason. This isn’t it. 

This isn’t about regime change. 

Iran is working off of a -0- bank account.  They can't afford to do much of anything.  Their only hope is to pull another country onto their side of the chessboard as soon as they can now.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

30 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Eh, we’ll just have Obama draw another red line.  

37 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Iran is working off of a -0- bank account.  They can't afford to do much of anything.  Their only hope is to pull another country onto their side of the chessboard as soon as they can now.

The new incoming PM of Britain needs to flip them the double bird and withdraw from the Iran agreement.

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Iran is praying to Allah for another democrat in the white house.