Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Way to go CSU

6 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Damage already done. Bad PR for the school. 

Campusreform.org is a right-wing agenda pushing political organization.  Clearly, their objective is to find ways to spin that colleges are liberal bastions of society.  This is what this so-called article represents... political spin, packaged as news.  Or another way to put it... fake news.

Honestly, anyone stupid enough to think this is actually the school policy wouldn't be accepted to CSU anyway, and on the off chance that they did get accepted, it wouldn't be long before they finish out their studies at Wyo where independent critical thought and the ability to analyze what is and is not fake news is not emphasized.

Carry on.

6 hours ago, Cincy said:

What a fvcking joke. You and your school.  

Bunch of pvssies. LOL!!

...& your school is still in Fresno.  

+96*f & smoggy.  Keep living the dream @Cincy

Glad to see you're still a class act potty mouth.

6 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Uggghhh.

Many times we have fought this paracitic group of malcontents. "Aztecs" somehow became "Offensive" to what was a Prof (of Native American ethnicity) at SDSU and he lead a group of losers in protest. Good news, he got canned for "Other reasons." Funniest part, groups in Mexico City protested against the protest as they found it to be an Honor to be represented by SDSU.

Stupid "Parked Car Chasing Fools" Aztec society has been dead for over 500 years....

Always someone (see the 4 females currently) who will find something wrong with nothing and carry a crusade only to promote themselves.

CDMX/El DF (México City) has honored the Aztec ppl by naming their marquee fútbol stadium:

Estadio Azteca

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadio_Azteca

40 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Campusreform.org is a right-wing agenda pushing political organization.  Clearly, their objective is to find ways to spin that colleges are liberal bastions of society.  This is what this so-called article represents... political spin, packaged as news.  Or another way to put it... fake news.

Honestly, anyone stupid enough to think this is actually the school policy wouldn't be accepted to CSU anyway, and on the off chance that they did get accepted, it wouldn't be long before they finish out their studies at Wyo where independent critical thought and the ability to analyze what is and is not fake news is not emphasized.

Carry on.

It did get spinned as policy which isn’t correct. The fact that it was even put on the rough draft by Csu is unsettling and not fake news. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

10 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

It did get spinned as policy which isn’t correct. The fact that it was even put on the rough draft by Csu is unsettling and not fake news. 

GMAB, so you are saying every University should be held accountable for what is stated in rough drafts by lower level task force organizations, even though it ultimately gets rejected in a final version?  And this is enough to get you "unsettled"?  Does the word "snowflake" come to mind?

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Carry on.

Wow. Touchy huh!?

tetons1.jpg

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

...& your school is still in Fresno.  

+96*f & smoggy.  Keep living the dream @Cincy

Glad to see you're still a class act potty mouth.

Are you on Ft. Collins right now?  

If so refrain from using the word “smoggy”. That term offends the atmosphere and many CSU fans. 

PS:  Are you ready for another sub .500 season from CSU Ft. Collins?  LMAO!!

California , Oregon and Washington and their little brother Colorado going down the same path hand in hand.

At least I can smoke a couple of refers over there and ignore what is going on.

I blame Larry Eustachy.

3 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Carry on.

Well, they are, so.....

2 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

"CSU" did not put this on a rough draft.  A bunch of liberal nut jobs employed at CSU did that, and it was a rough draft.  Probably related to the group of professors up north that threw a fit over "The world needs more Cowboys".  They inhabit every campus, everywhere.

10 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

Can we talk about how the term "homosexual" (which literally means attracted to the same sex) is considered inappropriate, but that "heterosexual" (which literally means attracted to the opposite sex) is preferred to "straight"?

0f6aa7ac4973.png

d95dea5b2ecf.png

Makes you want to jump out of a window, doesn't it?

I’m a little surprised this came out of CSU and not Boulder. I hope we’re not following in their bizarro footsteps. 

It’s also odd that CSU not only employs a “President of Diversity”, but a “Vice President of Diversity” too. WTF are these guys getting paid to do all day? Are they just sitting around and creating stupid manuals like this? 

12 hours ago, jiminfresno said:

You would think by not referring to gender there should be NO SUCH THING AS TITLE 9

Mike Bronson would advise a football coach to take commitments from players that are willing to identify as female for scholarship purposes.  Mike Bronson has no use for field hockey, softball and women’s basketball, anyway, so they can be cut to close the gap of unequal funding of men’s sports.  Thank you Title IX.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

6 minutes ago, Ram1554 said:

I’m a little surprised this came out of CSU and not Boulder. I hope we’re not following in their bizarro footsteps. 

It’s also odd that CSU not only employs a “President of Diversity”, but a “Vice President of Diversity” too. WTF are these guys getting paid to do all day? Are they just sitting around and creating stupid manuals like this? 

Mike Bronson would take a job smelling Mike Bronson’s farts.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

6 hours ago, Cincy said:

Are you on Ft. Collins right now?  

If so refrain from using the word “smoggy”. That term offends the atmosphere and many CSU fans.

NOPE.  Anchorage, AK w/a high of +80*f & a hint of smoke from a fire down on the Kenai Peninsula.

12 hours ago, Ram1554 said:

Unfortunately we're leading The Peoples Republic in bizarro.  I do business in both towns and with both universities.  The folks in Boulder seem downright sane in comparison to how politically whacked out my alma mater has become.  A friend of my son started at CSU recently.  One of the first things he was asked in class was to write down what pronoun he preferred to go by.  Smart kid...he chose Dr.

8 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Unfortunately we're leading The Peoples Republic in bizarro.  I do business in both towns and with both universities.  The folks in Boulder seem downright sane in comparison to how politically whacked out my alma mater has become.  A friend of my son started at CSU recently.  One of the first things he was asked in class was to write down what pronoun he preferred to go by.  Smart kid...he chose Dr.

He'd be even smarter if "Dr." was a pronoun.

When did titles become pronouns?

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

He'd be even smart is "Dr." was a pronoun.

When did titles become pronouns?

English much?  

No wonder you drive a snowplow for a living. 

10 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Still...WRONG BOARD

Which board is the right board for wussy school with a bunch of wussy professors and wussy students?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc7ex7eKB1ZUwl-j5EQqm