Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Tulsi continues to impress

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I think it’s awfully convenient that the one democratic candidate running against the  military industrial complex as her number one issue is being linked to the far right and Russia. 

But it’s not like the MIC, Warhawk Republicans, and Centrist Warhawk Democrats have the power to smear candidates, right?

Right? 

The reverse okey doke.  Push a legit candidate that moderates would vote for but was never going to win.  Far left entrench themselves and attack her and the primaries are a bloodbath. 

Democrats lose all moderates in disgust of the actions of the far left.  Moderates abstain from voting or vote Trump.

It is not a hard thing to do.

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

I still doubt that she'll reach the polling numbers to get to the next debates.

What are her polling numbers?

You know, there's alot of candidates polling near zero, they should not be allowed to crowd the field and take time away from the  real candidates. It's like Republicans at the Mueller hearing taking time away from real questions being asked.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

You know, there's alot of candidates polling near zero, they should not be allowed to crowd the field and take time away from the  real candidates. It's like Republicans at the Mueller hearing taking time away from real questions being asked.

COLLUSION!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

I still doubt that she'll reach the polling numbers to get to the next debates.

Reaching the 2% poll numbers might be a challenge however, she's picking up steam. Yesterday was her largest fund-raising day of her campaign.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

22 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I think it’s awfully convenient that the one democratic candidate running against the  military industrial complex as her number one issue is being linked to the far right and Russia. 

But it’s not like the MIC, Warhawk Republicans, and Centrist Warhawk Democrats have the power to smear candidates, right?

Right? 

When a Democrat candidate gets attacked by her own party for taking an anti war position, who are the war hawks here? 

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

She has one poll over 2%, and polls below that in every other poll right now.

as I donated... my Tulsi email:

---------------------------------------

Now we need three more qualifying polls of 2% or more to land Tulsi on that debate stage. To ensure our voice and message is heard, please take the time to answer if you receive a call from a pollster or are presented with an online poll. As a reminder only YouGov and SurveyMonkey online polls are qualifying.

Here’s the full list of ways you can increase your chances of being selected for a debate-qualifying poll: 

1. Take our debate survey now and be sure to keep answering additional surveys if prompted afterwards

2. Sign up for YouGov and take a few surveys with them 

3. If you are called from an unknown number, remember that it could be a pollster. If you are selected to participate in a poll, make sure to specify if you're a registered Democrat or leaning Democrat and that you plan to vote for Tulsi in the primary election 

Remember, the more online polls you take, the higher chance you have of being selected to take a poll on the 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary. So whenever you're asked to take a poll, take it! We have thousands of supporters in every state—if only a handful of us are selected for a poll, it can make the difference.

We missed qualifying for one poll by being short just one person—so make sure you have the opportunity to make your voice heard. Let’s reflect the true grassroots strength of TULSI2020 and send Tulsi to the Houston debate stage in September!

Thank you for everything you do. 

cerified_Subarus.jpg