Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Tulsi continues to impress

Guest #1Stunner
53 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The amusing thing is that her views are almost in lock step with other Democratic candidates that the right-leaners here have decried as being too liberal for them.

It's cause she's hot.

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Are you channeling @Orange and @Rocket?

Beg your pardon?  No, I'm not from Sisters or San Jose.

I'm just explaining why they like her---she's easy on the eyes.  And I think they like her being such an ardent isolationist.   So, they give her a pass on her other Left Winger positions.

I'm not as big of a fan of Tulsi. First, she is married (negating the hotness factor).  Second, I pause a bit on the extreme isolationism position.   I think sometimes we need to get involved in foreign wars.

I'm still on board with the Coffee Baron (a moderate, 90's Democrat)----but not sure he is running still.

_105366377_gettyimages-656561452.jpg

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm just explaining why they like her---she's easy on the eyes.  And I think they like her being such an ardent isolationist.   So, they give her a pass on her other Left Winger positions.

I'm not as big of a fan of Tulsi. First, she is married (negating the hotness factor).  Second, I pause a bit on the extreme isolationism position.   I think sometimes we need to get involved in foreign wars.

I'm still on board with the Coffee Baron (a moderate, 90's Democrat)----but not sure he is running still.

Last I read he was having back problems and didn’t know if he would be up to the campaign grind. He still hasnt pulled out yet. 

30 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I was just commenting on how your statement seemed to mirror the opinions of the self-proclaimed "conservatives" that still somehow simultaneously balance their love of her with their desire for small government. 

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I was just commenting on how your statement seemed to mirror the opinions of the self-proclaimed "conservatives" that still somehow simultaneously balance their love of her with their desire for small government. 

Tulsi does seem much more principled, and mature, among the Democratic candidates.  

Right now, the current group is full of morons, who are pandering as fast as they possibly can.  It's kind of disappointing.  (hence my preference for Howard Schultz right now).

That said, some of these conservatives are all in on isolationism.  I personally can't go there. 

Regardless.  I've said for some time.  The Democrats WILL have a black candidate running, at least for VP, or else they will lose this election.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

This is exactly why I look askance at all these rightwingers starting inane "Tulsi continues to impress" threads.

And that also is exactly why you don’t like her.

There have been a number of women that ran for president, that I had reservations about whether they would make a good president. I believe Tulsi would make a good president. She is confident, intelligent, has character, and is not going to take crap because of her military background. That background also gives her a unique insight into foreign affairs. 

Still, her domestic policies are not in line with my beliefs at all and I would have a hard time voting for her. However, if it came down to her and Trump I would vote for her. The primary reason would be Trump’s rhetoric has been very divisive and I believe she is a thoughtful person that would truly listen to other positions before making a decision. 

Most of the top rated Democrats like Biden, Harris, Warren, Bernie I would not vote for against Trump. They would be just as divisive in the same way Obama was divisive who would never listen or compromise with a Republican because elections have consequences. 

2 hours ago, Orange said:

This is exactly why I look askance at all these rightwingers starting inane "Tulsi continues to impress" threads.

Then why would you say anything? "These guys like/can stand a candidate that is far closer to my views, better try to convince them to NOT EVER like that candidate"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I'd vote for him.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

The amusing thing is that her views are almost in lock step with other Democratic candidates that the right-leaners here have decried as being too liberal for them.

Yeah just like everyone else if you are a crazy lefty i guess.

She is against more foreign wars.

She is for getting us out of the wars we are in and wasting our time, lives and treasure on.

She has Green policy that is far more sensible than the green new deal.

She isn't for paying everyone's student loans off.

She isn't for medicare for all only a public option.

Plus even when she says something i don't like she doesn't try to hide her position she comes right out and states her position.   She isn't Kamala Harris criticizing Biden for something she may support.   She isn't Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage.   She isn't Bernie Sanders saying I pay the taxes I owe while criticizing others like corporations who do the same thing.,    This is probably why I like her most.,

You are just so far left you can't handle someone that is only a semi crazy leftist.

Guest #1Stunner
39 minutes ago, Rocket said:

UR really comparing this maggot to us, whatebs, john cocktoasten

You should be ashamed.

Think Tulsi could improve our relationship with India and have them become more of a counterweight to China?  I don't agree with everything that Tulsi believes in but would she make a good POTUS?

Tulsi will never make it to the primaries because Democrats have already picked up that many Republicans/independents respect and could vote for her. Plus, she is too moderate for the leftist party the Democrats have become. 

11 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Think Tulsi could improve our relationship with India and have them become more of a counterweight to China?  I don't agree with everything that Tulsi believes in but would she make a good POTUS?

LMAO, so enchanted were you with this idiotic idea that you posted it twice, on two different forums.  :lol: