Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Tulsi continues to impress

10 minutes ago, Orange said:

Because I recognize plainly rednecks who have zero principles?

Suggesting the only reason anyone would vote for her is because of her looks.  Shameful, you misogynist!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

17 minutes ago, Orange said:

Really?  Please, by all means, explain why her policy positions are in line with yours.

Tulsi is against starting more wars and for ending the ones we are in.  Including ending support for the Saudi conflict in Yemen.

She says she wants to fix immigration law and actually reform it so people can come here legally.

I support her positions on criminal justice reform and an end to the war on drugs.

Her climate change position is moderate all though I don't agree with all of it.   At least it won't outright bankrupt the country immediately.

I disagree with her gun control, free college and medicare for all positions, they are stupid.

I do like her forthright honest manner in answering questions.

Lets be honest here I am trying to find an alternative because I will not vote for Trump.  She is the best the democrats have by far.

The democrats have moved so far left that a crazy leftist like Tulsi almost seems moderate.    

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

Tulsi is against starting more wars and for ending the ones we are in.  Including ending support for the Saudi conflict in Yemen.

She says she wants to fix immigration law and actually reform it so people can come here legally.

I support her positions on criminal justice reform and an end to the war on drugs.

Her climate change position is moderate all though I don't agree with all of it.   At least it won't outright bankrupt the country though.

I disagree with her gun control, free college and medicare for all positions, they are stupid.

I do like her forthright honest manner in answering questions.

Lets be honest here I am trying to find an alternative because I will not vote for Trump.  She is the best the democrats have by far.

The democrats have moves so far left that a crazy leftist like Tulsi almost seems moderate.    

Pretty much this for me as well.  I wrote as much in a thread Orange was likely looking in on as well.  It's hilarious to see him knock politicians because they all don't look like Hillary.

I am in for the Gabbard vs Haley duel in 2024 if they are the best options, and to watch a certain someone lose his mind. 

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Pretty much this for me as well.  I wrote as much in a thread Orange was likely looking in on as well.  It's hilarious to see him knock politicians because they all don't look like Hillary.

I am in for the Gabbard vs Haley duel in 2024 if they are the best options, and to watch a certain someone lose his mind. 

I would have to vote for Haley.

I was hoping the democrats would find something on Trump and he would have to leave office so Haley could run in 2020.

Just heard her interview on a Fox Sports Network national show..... She talked about her experiences surfing and with various martial arts. The host Clay Travis was impressed.

She said she would try harder to get more time in during the debate coming up. She admitted the debate format isn't really fair.I

Also discussed her time as a medic in Iraq....

cerified_Subarus.jpg

On 7/19/2019 at 2:12 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

THAT'S what you took away from my comments?

lol  

I feel like I need to ask if you guys are college sophomores or something....

1 hour ago, Orange said:

THAT'S what you took away from my comments?

lol  

I feel like I need to ask if you guys are college sophomores or something....

You have explicitly stated that Tulsi is only received positively because people want to bang her.  Do go on about others being immature...

You don't make points, only emotional opinions.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

You have explicitly stated that Tulsi is only received positively because people want to bang her.  Do go on about others being immature...

Indeed, because her policy proposals are not dissimilar from 80% of the rest of the candidates, yet they bash those other candidates on here relentlessly.

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

Indeed, because her policy proposals are not dissimilar from 80% of the rest of the candidates, yet they bash those other candidates on here relentlessly.

I haven't bashed anyone, and I haven't seen every poster bash certain candidates that share some of the same opinions.  You are exaggerating your statement.  She is vocal about getting out of the intervionist strategy, and has military experience to make me believe she has real-world experience why she takes that stance.  That puts her over the top, but it doesn't mean I have slandered any other candidate.  You are in fact the one doing the negative projections on a candidate, not me.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

I haven't bashed anyone, and I haven't seen every poster bash certain candidates that share some of the same opinions.  You are exaggerating your statement.  She is vocal about getting out of the intervionist strategy, and has military experience to make me believe she has real-world experience why.  That puts her over the top, but it doesn't mean I have slandered any other candidate.  You are in fact the one doing the negative projections on a candidate, not me.

I didn't say it was you doing it, but your defensive reaction certainly helps your argument.  :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I haven't bashed anyone, and I haven't seen every poster bash certain candidates that share some of the same opinions.  You are exaggerating your statement.  She is vocal about getting out of the intervionist strategy, and has military experience to make me believe she has real-world experience why she takes that stance.  That puts her over the top, but it doesn't mean I have slandered any other candidate.  You are in fact the one doing the negative projections on a candidate, not me.

What's really crazy about Orange is he's gone around questioning whether or not Tulsi was lying about serving in the military...

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:00 AM, BestintheWest said:

Not commie enough for the left.

She wouldn't win my vote, but I wouldn't feel like the country was in trouble with her in charge.

She should become an independent.  She's too conservative for the dims & too liberal for the GOP.  

We need a viable 3rd party.  People like her could make that happen.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

35 minutes ago, Orange said:

Tulsi's in the moderate democrat camp with a few others, which is probably why.

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

She should become an independent.  She's too conservative for the dims & too liberal for the GOP.  

We need a viable 3rd party.  People like her could make that happen.  

I don't know who can create this viable 3rd party we all often talk about.  It's not Gabbard.

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

What's really crazy about Orange is he's gone around questioning whether or not Tulsi was lying about serving in the military...

God DAMN you're retarded.

17 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Tulsi passed the 2% mark in a recent poll.  She's making her move :) 

It wasn't in a poll that counts towards qualifying for the third debate though.