Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Anger and outrage

48 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Normal Americans are Americans that don't ascribe to the divisive identity politics you progressives love. Normal Americans are people that make this country run every day. Normal Americans include every race, sex, religion, creed and color. The racist people are people like you. 

Identity politics were most definitely a creation of conservatives.  "Only Blacks can be chattel slaves."  "No Chinese Allowed."  "No Blacks in the pool."  "No blacks may apply for this FHA loan", etc.

The conservatives have been ALL ABOUT identity politics for 240 years.  Don't get it twisted.  This is where it came from.

21 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to the Dark Side...or something. 

Disagree, the Bible says "in your anger, do not sin". Emotions of anger are unavoidable and can be legitimate.  We have a choice how we respond.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Identity politics were most definitely a creation of conservatives.  "Only Blacks can be chattel slaves."  "No Chinese Allowed."  "No Blacks in the pool."  "No blacks may apply for this FHA loan", etc.

The conservatives have been ALL ABOUT identity politics for 240 years.  Don't get it twisted.  This is where it came from.

I think I'm going to have to set you to ignore,  not because your offensive but because your so fkng stupid. 

4 hours ago, pokerider said:

I think I'm going to have to set you to ignore,  not because your offensive but because your so fkng stupid. 

We give this guy way too much attention. He thrives on being a douce bag and we feed into it. He is like Trump who spouts things out of his ass to get a rise out of people. 

21 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

We give this guy way too much attention. He thrives on being a douce bag and we feed into it. He is like Trump who spouts things out of his ass to get a rise out of people. 

He is exactly like Trump. I thought this numerous times. It is funny you've mentioned it.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

21 hours ago, Orange said:

You have a remarkable grasp on history.  Ever consider a career in comedy?  

22 hours ago, Orange said:

7.gif

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 7/19/2019 at 4:13 AM, BestintheWest said:

Reminds me of one of my fave quotes.

Did you have a bad day or was it a bad 5 minutes that you milked all day?

i normally disagree with just about everything you say but this is really awesome.  thank you for sharing it.  i mean that.

3 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i normally disagree with just about everything you say but this is really awesome.  thank you for sharing it.  i mean that.

We're all on the same sports board. We probably have quite a few things in common with most here.

Problem is that it is the internet. We get to hear the in depth opinions of each other. Not only that...nastier versions of ourselves for sure. Sometimes, I don't like internet me. It's very easy to get carried away with words.

If this was some California airport, I'd see you with a USU sweatshirt and you'd see me with a UNLV hat. We might strike up friendly conversation about our sports teams. Laugh at a couple jokes about BYU and then be on our way thinking "That was a good dude."

Problem is here...we know more about each other than probably some/most of our families. Not the good sides usually either. Just the opinionated side.

Not that you didn't know any of this. Sometimes we all need this reminder.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

21 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

He's like the jelly of the month club though..."the gift that keeps on giving". LMAO

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

We're all on the same sports board. We probably have quite a few things in common with most here.

Problem is that it is the internet. We get to hear the in depth opinions of each other. Not only that...nastier versions of ourselves for sure. Sometimes, I don't like internet me. It's very easy to get carried away with words.

If this was some California airport, I'd see you with a USU sweatshirt and you'd see me with a UNLV hat. We might strike up friendly conversation about our sports teams. Laugh at a couple jokes about BYU and then be on our way thinking "That was a good dude."

Problem is here...we know more about each other than probably some/most of our families. Not the good sides usually either. Just the opinionated side.

Not that you didn't know any of this. Sometimes we all need this reminder.

you're insane

i'd never wear a sweatshirt in california

On 7/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, pokerider said:

*you're

But please, tell me how I can become as smart as you.