Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Top Gun: Maverick Trailer

Yes please 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I was just about to post this. The scene with the F/A-18's flying through the mountains got me pumped! They filmed a few scenes at Lemoore Naval Air Station near Fresno. I'll definitely be seeing this on the IMAX screen. 

Image result for top gun high five gif

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Can’t wait to see Kelly McGillis!

NINTCHDBPICT0004126199991.jpg

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 7/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, Dogs4Me said:

Can’t wait to see Kelly McGillis!

NINTCHDBPICT0004126199991.jpg

See, I always tell you young guys to make sure you meet the chicks parents, and then take a look at what your gf is going to look like 25 - 30 years from now. But most importantly, don’t try to  rationalize that your gf doesn’t have the same genes as her mom or dad, or that she’ll stay in shape to avoid it....Famous last words. Bad genes are even more powerful than nuclear weapons!

kat.jpg

On 7/20/2019 at 11:49 AM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Hopefully maverick doesn’t retire and give his bomber jacket to a black female pilot

This could be the last time we see a movie with a pilot buzzing the tower and getting his boss to spill coffee all over himself, because soon they will be installing safe spaces,   Oh wait...safe zones, for this kind of childish behavior.

But please be aware....there is no solution, yet, to prevent you from having to face the DANGER ZONE ....and that God awful Kenny Loggins song.

Movie execs working on 1st Version: “We need a fvcking furious danger zone song to represent warfare from hell. Think guys. Who was that cat that did that killer “Footloose” song??? Kenny Loggins!! That’s it, he’s our guy. Go ahead and just hang up on Air Supply and Olivia Newton John.”

WTF were these guys thinking?

kat.jpg