Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Trump Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back”

3 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Hey dipshit, show me where anything I’ve ever posted gives you an indication that I have disdain for my heritage. You run off at the mouth all the time making stupid claims you can’t back up. You are the left’s version of Maynard on this board. Have a nice evening clown boy.

Like I said said keyboard cowboy. You just called Ilhan Omar's country of origin a shithole, same as your dipshit master. Splain then piece of shit or close your whitewash face.

Just now, Rocket said:

Like I said said keyboard cowboy. You just called Ilhan Omar's country of origin a shithole, same as your dipshit master. Splain then piece of shit or close your whitewash face.

Somalia is a shithole. 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Well Somalia is a shithole.  I don’t think anybody would argue it isn’t. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

IK he said he lost a friend in Somalia and what I was saying was rich white people and the elites don't go to war zones, minorities and the poor do mostly. Yet here they are punching down at a minority woman in Congress who they want to shut up for speaking truth to power. Besides he's a white washed brainwashed hispanic.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Wow.  Why is it that if minorities don’t abide by the company line of progressivism they’re traitors to their race or white washed or whatever else you want to call them. 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Is that against the rules to call a spade a spade?

It is just predictable for you to call everyone who disagrees with you a racist or sexist.

Your side gets especially vicious if the person who disagrees with you is a minority or a female.  The "spade", comment really was sick.

Nothing more racist or sexist than you Rocket.  You are the biggest racist on the board and it isn't even close.

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You just called Ilhan Omar's country of origin a shithole, same as your dipshit master

From your own playbook, except this one actually applies.

Calling a spade, a spade.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh she’s certainly not untouchable. I was bothered by this chant. I just want us to be better than this. 

The chant is kind of junior highish but IMO pretty harmless.  I think its being over analyzed.  

I didn't see this much outrage when people threatened to blow up the white house or showed a pic of the Trumps severed head.

4 minutes ago, easybronc said:

The chant is kind of junior highish but IMO pretty harmless.  I think its being over analyzed.  

I didn't see this much outrage when people threatened to blow up the white house or showed a pic of the Trumps severed head.

I was outraged by those too but those were awhile ago. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, easybronc said:

This is the type of "harmless" chant that leads to really bad shit. James Fields was emboldened by Trump's rhetoric which then led to him driving his car through a crowd of people and killing a young woman. 

Aside from that, there's a difference between rhetoric from the President of the United States and shit that random people post on Twitter. That's not to say that those posts were in any way acceptable, but there's a pretty obvious disparity between the two. 

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

This is the type of "harmless" chant that leads to really bad shit. James Fields was emboldened by Trump's rhetoric which then led to him driving his car through a crowd of people and killing a young woman. 

Aside from that, there's a difference between rhetoric from the President of the United States and shit that random people post on Twitter. That's not to say that those posts were in any way acceptable, but there's a pretty obvious disparity between the two. 

Let's say some lunatic did try some stupid shit. Should Trump apologize publicly for the rhetoric and stop inciting his base?

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

39 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Well Somalia is a shithole.  I don’t think anybody would argue it isn’t. 

That's disrespectful. If it's such a shithole then stay out.

Just now, BestintheWest said:

Let's say some lunatic did try some stupid shit. Should Trump apologize publicly for the rhetoric and stop inciting his base?

I would wish that the President of the United States would cease using racially charged rhetoric designed to do nothing but to rile up his base. I know that it won't ever happen, but I wish that I lived in a world where the President actually cared about the country more than his own political prospects. I know that most politicians don't fall into that category and that wishing that it would happen is naive, but I've been given some degree of hope by people like Justin Amash. 

30 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I've never heard of those, the only vulgar thing I saw concerning joferey is someone posted a meme of him blowing a dick.

45 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

From your own playbook, except this one actually applies.

Calling a spade, a spade.

stooooooopid doesn't even make sense. Stay in skool kid.

46 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It is just predictable for you to call everyone who disagrees with you a racist or sexist.

Your side gets especially vicious if the person who disagrees with you is a minority or a female.  The "spade", comment really was sick.

Nothing more racist or sexist than you Rocket.  You are the biggest racist on the board and it isn't even close.

yaaaaaas yaaaaas when you can't debate the topic attack the poster, that's all u know.

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Believe me, Somalia is one of the last places I’d consider visiting or moving to. 

37 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Your outrage offends me. You outragist. It’s people like you that give rage a bad name.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

How do you think the tourism industry is coming along in Somalia?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I've never heard of those, the only vulgar thing I saw concerning joferey is someone posted a meme of him blowing a dick.

Uhhhh

https://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-photo-tyler-shields/