Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alum93

Charlottesville Car Attack

Regarding the guy who drove into a crowd in a rally that definitely wasn't racist and had many fine people on both sides,  he has been sentenced to 2 life sentences.  It's too bad people are so sensitive and can't see that this kind of stuff isn't racist at all.  Plus, if people don't love our country and say bad things about us,  they can just get the heck out anyway per our commander in chief.  I'm sure his rhetoric has nothing to do with fueling the anger of guys like this.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-faces-second-sentence-charlottesville-050323204.html

1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Right after this happened, Republicans in North Dakota, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas all attempted to pass laws to protect drivers from liability if they were to run over protesters.

link?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

11 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Thanks for posting.  I misunderstood your point.  Drivers are clearly liable for targeting protesters on sidewalks and other non highway and roadway areas.

These bills remove liability if they are blocking a highway or major roadway.

Not opining one way or the other, I think it's important to bring these additional facts so others don't wonder what the heck you're talking about.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

12 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Thanks for posting.  I misunderstood your point.  Drivers are clearly liable for targeting protesters on sidewalks and other non highway and roadway areas.

Not opining one way or the other, I think it's important to bring these additional facts so others don't wonder what the heck you're talking about.

Context is very important. Not to all though. "Spoonfeed muh brayne"

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 hours ago, alum93 said:

I'm sure his rhetoric has nothing to do with fueling the anger of guys like this.

It definitely is getting out of hand. Look at these white supremacists beat and throw liquids at this gay, asian minority...

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

I imagine he will be a permanent resident of PC in North Carolina state prisons 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

7 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

All you have is personal insults.  That is your whole repertoire.

You're on another thread, right now, throwing shade at "city folk", dipshit.

22 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

No different than you wanting to end the EC and basically let California, New York, and Texas run the country.

Yeah, that's not how any of that works.  

4 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Well by your thinking you want those three states and urban areas to to make decisions for rural areas...  Correct?

Works well in CA...  the inland empire and agricultural areas love the policies pushed through by the larger coastal cities.   :blink:

v0icAvfW.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, pokebball said:

I find this line of thinking to be racist and offensive.  

No one should have to be concerned for their safety just because they are standing in the fast lane of a major road or highway.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama