Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Next James Bond will be: Lashana Lynch

I think a female Bond movie will be a bust (no pun intended), just like the female cast Ghostbusters movie was. I hope it works out for Lashana Lynch, but I wouldn't bet on it.

23 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

The expectations by nearly everyone in Hollywood is that she will be 007 going forward for at least one film without Daniel Craig. At this point, she is the de facto future of the franchise. 

Source on that? Like from people that actually know things not some angry opinion blogs.

32 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm saddened by the people who are upset over the mere prospect that the next 007 might be a woman. How delightfully pathetic a thing to get worked up over.

You’re saddened by it? Oh Christ....stop it. Talk about a pathetic thing to get worked up over. The irony of your post is what’s pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Source on that? Like from people that actually know things not some angry opinion blogs.

Source? On expectations on internet fan boards? Yeah, that’s how this works. 

3 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Source? On expectations on internet fan boards? Yeah, that’s how this works. 

You said everyone in Hollywood expects her to take over the franchise. I was curious where you got that information since I am not seeing anything of the sort. I see a lot of articles discussing the future of it and I am seeing a lot of Hiddlesons, Fassbenders, MAddens, Elbas but very few discussions about Lynch. One article had her listed wit habout 15 others possible people that they could move forward with(including one other woman) so I don't think anyone has any idea where they are going forward but I don't think it will be forward with her as the face of the franchise and no new Bond.

19 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

A gentleman doesn't provide picture evidence of his erection. He merely announces it. Have some class, my lad. You look like a plebeian. 

Except you're not a gentleman, or you wouldn't be posting on the MWC board.....  :hahaha:

down in a hole.jpg

8 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Was Spectre any good? I never saw it.

It was okay, but I rank it near the bottom of Bond movies. It's easily the worst of the four Daniel Craig Bond movies.

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

It was okay, but I rank it near the bottom of Bond movies. It's easily the worst of the four Daniel Craig Bond movies.

I though Quantum of Solace was an order of magnitude worse, which still placed it an order of magnitude above any Bond movie with Pierce Brosnan (have to admit I never saw the one he made that is generally well reviewed—forgot the name. I just don’t like him as Bond that much).

19 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

I though Quantum of Solace was an order of magnitude worse, which still placed it an order of magnitude above any Bond movie with Pierce Brosnan (have to admit I never saw the one he made that is generally well reviewed—forgot the name. I just don’t like him as Bond that much).

Goldeneye is good.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Goldeneye is good.

I’ll have to hold my nose and watch it. Daniel Craig saved 007 movies for me. I fear for the future of the world without him. 

58 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

I’ll have to hold my nose and watch it. Daniel Craig saved 007 movies for me. I fear for the future of the world without him. 

It’s good on a Bond movie scale. It’s not cinema. Lots of lame mid 90’s action stuff that didn’t age well. Still, good villain, good Bond girls; definitely the best of the Brosnan era.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.