Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Next James Bond will be: Lashana Lynch

If they’re going to use a black female, at least use someone like Halle Berry as she already has a history in the franchise, great actress,  incredible looking, And apparently Joe Biden is a Halle fan, as well, per his recent take on it.

”I mean, you've got Halle Berry, the first sort of elite level African American actress super-woman available for the role, and it would be a shame not to use her. There aren’t too many actresses that give ol’ Uncle Joe here a woody. I mean, she’s intelligent, bright and clean. How often do you come across that? It’s story-book all the way, man," .

kat.jpg

Jeez guys this seems like a huge over reaction. Plus the title of the thread is completely wrong. In the next James Bond movie, James Bond(Daniel Craig) apparently retires. They replace James Bond agent with a new 007(in movie world they reuse the numbers) who happens to be this actress. I haven't seen anything that says she is going to be the main character in the movie as it is still a James Bond movie and she isn't James Bond. I'm sure something will happen that will bring James out of retirement. I also have not seen anything that says she will take over the series after Daniel Craig gives up being Bond(I think after this last movie but who knows). They may be heading that direction but they haven't said that's the plan from what I've seen. And that wouldn't make any sense because they are Bond films and she isn't James BOnd. I suppose they could do a spin-off if people like her character.

37 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Jeez guys this seems like a huge over reaction. Plus the title of the thread is completely wrong. In the next James Bond movie, James Bond(Daniel Craig) apparently retires. They replace James Bond agent with a new 007(in movie world they reuse the numbers) who happens to be this actress. I haven't seen anything that says she is going to be the main character in the movie as it is still a James Bond movie and she isn't James Bond. I'm sure something will happen that will bring James out of retirement. I also have not seen anything that says she will take over the series after Daniel Craig gives up being Bond(I think after this last movie but who knows). They may be heading that direction but they haven't said that's the plan from what I've seen. And that wouldn't make any sense because they are Bond films and she isn't James BOnd. I suppose they could do a spin-off if people like her character.

This may be "a huge overreaction" but "actress" is misogynous!!! :foottap: :D

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

This may be "a huge overreaction" but "actress" is misogynous!!! :foottap: :D

Well shit you got me there. I would change it to actor but I will leave it up to show the world my shame as a penance.

My first thought was that it makes sense for them to have a new 007 if Bond retired. But in thinking about it, I think this is a mistake. I mean why not expand the Bond universe and create a new character? 00whatever? It’s just lazy.

“Hey 007 works, let’s introduce a new female lead character! Any ideas?”

”Black chick 007?”

”Brilliant!”

reminds me of this bit from family guy:

4 hours ago, Bob said:

This is so stupid. Bond, 007, is not a woman. Sorry. And she's ugly as hell. They at least could have gotten someone good-looking and maybe, I maybe would see it.

Good old Bob. 

"I can not like a woman in this role and not be misogynist"

Bob -

"Why not both?"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

“There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he’s having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo.” - New York Post

This is just lazy agenda pushing garbage, I hope it bombs. 

That’s what people are dying to see in a James Bond movie.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Oh no a fictional character is going to look different the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Something tells me y’all are not the target audience for this.

Someone who objects to this answer me honestly. When was the last time you saw a bond film in the theatre? I think pierce brosnan was bond the last time I did. 

Such a stupid thing to get riled up about. If a movie doesn’t interest you, you are in no way required to see it. 

Expressing disagreement is not being riled up

I'm fine, and would be interested to see, a NEW series of action films based on a heroine rather than a debonair std infested James Bond. 

I just don't think retconning Bond or passing the torch is what I want. Gimme a new story, please. 

39 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Expressing disagreement is not being riled up

I'm fine, and would be interested to see, a NEW series of action films based on a heroine rather than a debonair std infested James Bond. 

I just don't think retconning Bond or passing the torch is what I want. Gimme a new story, please. 

Exactly, if they make an awesome Jamie Bond I’ll watch it. But there are things I liked about James Bond that made him awesome and none of it had anything to do with a #metoo message. Good luck people paying to make this.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Oh no a fictional character is going to look different the sky is falling the sky is falling.

Something tells me y’all are not the target audience for this.

Someone who objects to this answer me honestly. When was the last time you saw a bond film in the theatre? I think pierce brosnan was bond the last time I did. 

Such a stupid thing to get riled up about. If a movie doesn’t interest you, you are in no way required to see it. 

So how old were you when you removed your penis?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Exactly, if they make an awesome Jamie Bond I’ll watch it. But there are things I liked about James Bond that made him awesome and none of it had anything to do with a #metoo message. Good luck people paying to make this.

Again they aren't making James bond a woman. They are having a character in the new James Bond movie that takes over his code name/number 007 after bond retires. This character happens to be a woman. She will have a name I imagine that is not James Bond. 

The movie is about James bond though and he will be back in action after something brings him out of retirement I'm guessing. This character will be a supporting character to James bond. 

At least that is what I gathered from reading the articles without actually knowing anything specific. 

39 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Again they aren't making James bond a woman. They are having a character in the new James Bond movie that takes over his code name/number 007 after bond retires. This character happens to be a woman. She will have a name I imagine that is not James Bond. 

The movie is about James bond though and he will be back in action after something brings him out of retirement I'm guessing. This character will be a supporting character to James bond. 

At least that is what I gathered from reading the articles without actually knowing anything specific. 

That’s an interesting premise for a movie really.

54 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So how old were you when you removed your penis?

I think you’re mistaken. It wasn’t removed. Your wife just liked it so much that I made a plaster of Paris mold out of it, which I then used to make a dildo for her to use on your honeymoon after you fell asleep. 

18 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I think you’re mistaken. It wasn’t removed. Your wife just liked it so much that I made a plaster of Paris mold out of it, which I then used to make a dildo for her to use on your honeymoon after you fell asleep. 

Lol — she’s not into eunuchs. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Wait a goddamn minute. Fridge logic time. You guys are all bitching about a hot, charismatic, lush, woman slaying spy lesbian movie. 

Who cut off your penises?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.