Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump: Democratic Congresswomen should go back where they came from

1 minute ago, easybronc said:

Hey dingleberry, you're the one that follows Trump 24/7 and posts his tweets.  

1. I don't, I just happen across them
  2. I notice that you didn't deny it

Go back to gargling. 

49 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Lol. You expect us to believe 1. above? 

Eh, you can think what you want about me. I know the truth, so your shit doesn't particularly matter. :shrug: We all know that you long to gargle Trump's balls as well.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:17 AM, sactowndog said:

Btw, by allowing this shit to go unchallenged the Republican Party is going to be near dead in places like CA.

The Republican party is already dead in every sector of California except where voters who want no firearms restrictions and/or Hispanics reside.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, #1Stunner said:

Of course almost all of the Republicans will vote for Trump?

Is this even a question???I mean, they aren't just going to vote for the Democrat,

That's the ticket!

The Repub candidate can be a serial murderer as long as he (that's no misnomer since no woman could ever be the Repub nominee) objects to abortion or restriction of guns.

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

The Republican party is already dead in every sector of California except where voters who want no firearms restrictions and/or Hispanics reside.

That’s the Democrat goal to make the entire US the same as coastal California. Gain control and then pass one dumbass law after another. 

Guest #1Stunner
10 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

That's the ticket!

The Repub candidate can be a serial murderer as long as he (that's no misnomer since no woman could ever be the Repub nominee) objects to abortion or restriction of guns.

I guess you could say the same thing about Democrat voters...

People, for whatever reason, won't vote 3rd party.

23 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

That's the ticket!

The only president who was a serial murderer was Obama.

He admitted to assassinating americans without giving them any legal rights.

You only care about teams you care nothing about murder.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

That's the ticket!

If the Dems could bring some policy discussion to all of the areas besides guns and abortion oh, they might have a chance.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Yeah, "solid" as in constipated.

Here's a bigger picture for the small minded:

Trump is keeping the most radical lefties in the news with a few tweets and no one is talking about the democratic presidential candidates.

The media is being played and the fab four is becoming the face of the democratic party.  That is what Trump wants to run against in 2020.

2 hours ago, pokebball said:

If the Dems could bring some policy discussion to all of the areas besides guns and abortion oh, they might have a chance.

A number of them have.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

A number of them have.

They feel to me like voices in the wilderness. I think the party as a whole needs to find focus on a number of issues that matter. Maybe it's just me.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

They feel to me like voices in the wilderness. I think the party as a whole needs to find focus on a number of issues that matter. Maybe it's just me.

I definitely agree that the party needs to focus their message away from things like taking guns away. Candidates like Beto and Warren have put forth expansive policies on topics other than the ones that you mentioned.