Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump: Democratic Congresswomen should go back where they came from

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yer*

Also, after reading @Rocket's drivel that anybody not in support of Bernie Sanders policies is a meth addicted angry white man that drops N bombs in everyday conversation

But is he wrong!?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Lovely quotes from innocent people Trump obviously doesn't speak to through tweets and bizzare speeches.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/white-supremacists-cheer-trump-racist-tweets-soh/index.html

"Man, President Trump's Twitter account has been pure fire lately. This might be the funniest thing he's ever tweeted. This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for," wrote Andrew Anglin on his Daily Stormer site -- one of the most highly trafficked neo-Nazi websites.
"And we're obviously seeing it only because there's another election coming up. But I'll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good."

White nationalists had become openly frustrated by Trump recently for the failure to build a border wall and the lack of a promised immigration crackdown. "With a single tweet, Trump was able to win back the sizeable deluded portion of the Alt-Right, eager to take another trip on the merry-go-round," prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer wrote on Twitter. Spencer, who infamously declared "Hail Trump" following the 2016 election at an event where people were seen apparently giving the Nazi salute, told CNN he now thought Trump was talk and no action. Spencer was one of those who led a torch rally in Charlottesville in August 2017, during a weekend when a neo-Nazi drove a car at a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one woman.

Trump also received support from a well-known white supremacist organizer who goes by the name "Augustus Invictus."
Threads on 8chan and Gab -- platforms used by the far-right for their permissive approach to hate speech -- included praise for Trump's comments, with many repeating some of the false narrative about the congresswomen's heritages put forth by the President. "Anti-white politicians come to our country. Rather than kissing the soil and feeling grateful, they desire to remove our borders, speech, monuments, firearms, flags, and every single other part of US culture," one poster wrote. "Why the F*** are they in the US in the first place if they can't do the bare minimum of adopting US values?"

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It was actually @Akkula, the two are pretty much the exact same person, though.

BUT IS HE WRONG!?!?!?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

35 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yer*

Also, after reading @Rocket's drivel that anybody not in support of Bernie Sanders policies is a meth addicted angry white man that drops N bombs in everyday conversation, I am pretty over yer gramatical oversight lol.

Ya know, when I was writing it I realized some of the syntax was accusatory and I changed one or two of the yous, but was too lazy to change them all.

sorry GIF

59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yer*

Also, after reading @Rocket's drivel that anybody not in support of Bernie Sanders policies is a meth addicted angry white man that drops N bombs in everyday conversation, I am pretty over yer gramatical oversight lol.

That's pretty harsh, not my style. I'm not cruel, I just expose corruption because they're stealing from me.

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Trump knows exactly what he is saying and why he said it.  Most people do not like how some of these new Democrats in congress talk about the US.  Thats what Trump is tapping into.  

I think its pretty well known AOC is from NY and Omar was from Somalia.  I personally did not know where Rashida Tlaib was from originally.  Trump kind of lumped them all together though.  
And of course liberals instead of talking about ANY issues at all, just resort to their racist chants.  BTW, I saw an article here that 29 (24 Dems) in US Congress were foreign born.  

It's like Republicans completely gave up on their lectures during the Obama years that "a president should be a leader."

This is not leading America.  It's the president being a petulant child.  That not only emboldens racists and makes life harder for minorities, but it radically diminishes our standing in the world, and therefore our leverage in all kinds of diplomatic relations.

Yes.  His words matter.  He's the mother+++++ing president.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

As I'm writing im looking at two big screen tv' s that dont work and bags and boxes of clothes that need to be taken to goodwill and the dump.

Getting rid of the TVs is a pain in the ass...because I'm cheap and hate the thought of paying for the privilege. 

Really, I'm just pissed because I didn't take them to Best Buy years ago when they were still giving away gift certificates equal to the recycle charge:frustrated:

"unacceptable". 

Be you Trump supporter, Trump apologist or be you someone that says "I know he's a bad dude but..."

a racist president is acceptable to you. There's no way around it.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:50 PM, GoState99755 said:

The only winner I’ve seen in the War on Drugs Reagan started, was Colombia.  They were able to divert some of the US aid to infrastructure improvements & expansion.  That made Medellín the city it is today.

==============

The drug problem is just like prostitution.  They’re not supply problems, they’re issues of demand.  If we completely cut-off the flow of drugs from LatinAm, consumption in the US & Canada would be effected one-percent.  Suppliers in Asia, the Caribbean, Africa, Eastern Europe, etc... would simply pick-up the slack.

If the authorities were serious about end these issues, they’d enforcing prostitution statutes on the John’s & establishing Drug Courts nationwide. 

On the other hand, I think the undocumented employment issues would best be handled going after the demand side:  the employers.

Nixon started the policy of a  "war on drugs", the actual war actually started in 1890's when the first drugs were outlawed.

Not surprising this is another subject you have no clue about.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:50 PM, GoState99755 said:

The only winner I’ve seen in the War on Drugs Reagan started, was Colombia.  They were able to divert some of the US aid to infrastructure improvements & expansion.  That made Medellín the city it is today..

WTF are you talking about? If there's one country that could be declared ultimate loser of the War on Drugs, it was Colombia. They were most certainly not a winner. All tWoD did was spark a multi-decade war between the Cocaleros and the government, the depths of which it has only recently (within the last 15 years) began to dig itself out of. It created far more problems than it solved, which isn't hard, considering it solved nothing. 

Has anybody read the book the black pearl? It was my first book report in HS and I've carried the story with me and it still makes me think. Sometimes you're better off not finding that oil or gold, it can change a happy existence into a miserable disasterous one.

11 hours ago, toonkee said:

Trump is not a policy guy.  A party can implement a policy and then that party's voters will hate it when the other guy is in charge. 

Trump understands better than anyone that politics is 98% culture war.  Everything he sees and does is with that in mind.

Our nations' leader does everything he can to divide our country into us and them, basically to just hold on to power. It's that simple. 

That never happens on the left. 🤪🤪🤪

kat.jpg

27 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Has anybody read the book the black pearl? It was my first book report in HS and I've carried the story with me and it still makes me think. Sometimes you're better off not finding that oil or gold, it can change a happy existence into a miserable disasterous one.

The only people who say that "money is the root of all evil" are people who don't have any. 

16 hours ago, happycamper said:

Thanks convert. When I am thinking "is this racism?" You are definitely the authority I turn to. 

You’re always pimping yourself as something much bigger than you are. Like the time you wrote a letter to the editor of your newspaper complaining about the numerous potholes in the streets where you live. When your letter actually got printed in the newspaper, you went around telling everyone that you were a Roads Scholar.

kat.jpg

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The only people who say that "money is the root of all evil" are people who don't have any. 

Money and rich people paying taxes is why Rocket can cash his welfare check and buy food.

Maybe that is evil from the perspective of everyone else in the country considering.