Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump: Democratic Congresswomen should go back where they came from

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Or you could vote out all those Democratic politicians and Presidential aspirants that are denying resources to these agencies that might alleviate those conditions. But I suppose supporting them and yelling on the internet about it is just as good. Your choice though.

LOL.  Yes, let's spend our way out of illegral immigrants coming for a better life.  That's the ticket!

Or you could vote out all those Democratic politicians and Presidential aspirants that are denying resources to these agencies that might alleviate those conditions. But I suppose supporting them and yelling on the internet about it is just as good. Your choice though.

Those agencies are seeing these conditions because of the Trumpinista policies, you moron.  

Just now, Akkula said:

All they said they needed to win the drug war was more money, more guns, more prisons.   Still haven't won...

Oh just give it time, we've almost got them on the ropes!

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Akkula I have a new clown to dunk on to the amusement of all. I’m sorry you had to find out this way. We can still be friends.

Who do you think you're "dunking" on?  I'm educating you, you insufferable twat.  You're not even AWARE of the impact of zero tolerance policies in literally every case in human history, are you?

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Those agencies are seeing these conditions because of the Trumpinista policies, you moron.  

Clearly if we gave guys like Steve fricken Miller more money,  they would solve the problem.  Good grief this message board has some interesting views on immigration.  Maybe some of these guys are just trolling.  Has to be.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/11/trump-unleashed-stephen-miller-immigrants

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Oh just give it time, we've almost got them on the ropes!

Just throw em all in prison...that will work!  Let's criminalize all behavior and lock up more people than "authoritarian" countries.  But don't you dare take white people's guns!  Remember we have a lot of prisoners here to be afraid of!

Posted Image

16 minutes ago, Orange said:

According to about 35% of our electorate, we are, at least insofar as the Great Recession was a war.  They're disaffected economic refugees, right?  The poor, put-upon white men from Cleveland and shit?  Wasn't that economic refugee with a low education and tendency to blame shit on people of a different ethnic stripe the low-hanging fruit plentiful in post-war Germany, as today in the U.S.?

Yes, you’re right. The richest most powerful nation on earth, with a 250 year old liberty loving constitution, at the height of its power is just like post-war Germany. Jesus man, the president of Germany in 1933 had been alive for decades before Germany was even a country.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, Orange said:

No, his policy resulted in more deportations than any president prior.  And his administration spanned a period when we had net-negative migration from Mexico.

The "caravan" bullshit from Trump was a naked attempt to gin up racist derision among his asshole base, blame brown people for their economic woes, and in the grand tradition of the U.S. oligarchy, distract from the fact that billionaires and politicians were teaming up to destroy American jobs.

Wow, during a period of economic stagnation illegal immigration slowed down. I’m shocked.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

12 minutes ago, Akkula said:

All they said they needed to win the drug war was more money, more guns, more prisons.   Still haven't won...

Gimme MOAR PRISONS and I’ll win the drug war. It’s my most liberal policy.

Guest #1Stunner
54 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Trump is doubling down on the four Dems today.  @tspoke I think you nailed it.  He's baiting the Dems to circle the wagons around these four.

Looks like the 4 Democrats are getting a lot of media attention.   they did a press conference and have called for Trump to be impeached.

This might be Trump trying to get the most liberal wing of the Democratic Party to try and impeach him on the basis of "we don't like the guy".   I think Pelosi had effectively stopped this, but it appears it is now back on the table.

11 minutes ago, alum93 said:

LOL.  Yes, let's spend our way out of illegral immigrants coming for a better life.  That's the ticket!

If you stop letting them stay they stop coming. Funny how that works. It’s the vacillating that tells them maybe they will let me stay.  

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Looks like the 4 Democrats are getting a lot of media attention.   they did a press conference and have called for Trump to be impeached.

This might be Trump trying to get the most liberal wing of the Democratic Party to try and impeach him on the basis of "we don't like the guy".   I think Pelosi had effectively stopped this, but it appears it is now back on the table.

It's back on the table because of today's press conference?

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

Yes we’ll when you ignore a problem and then start trying to enforce the rules you get a shitshow. Thanks America, you did great here.

If you stop letting them stay they stop coming. Funny how that works. It’s the vacillating that tells them maybe they will let me leave.  

So there must be no crisis then.  Good to know.  Carry on.

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

Who do you think you're "dunking" on?  I'm educating you, you insufferable twat.  You're not even AWARE of the impact of zero tolerance policies in literally every case in human history, are you?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA somebody throw in the towel for this guy. I’m just getting warmed up.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

I've got no problem with old voters, until they insist upon a pre-civil rights policy platform.  Then it becomes clear the elderly have lost touch.

You realized you are one of the oldest posters here, right?

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Gimme MOAR PRISONS and I’ll win the drug war. If my most liberal policy.

Think about it...this history of this country has been making things illegal that "undesirable minorities and foreigners do" and then sick the police on them and put them in cages.  Keep the ones who aren't in cages in fear.  

How often are white collar criminals going to jail/detention longer than a refugee or a crack addict?  We heavily regulate and criminalize things that target minorities and things that white men do get "deregulated" or they will bitch to high heaven. 

Why do you think black people get the police called on them for ordering coffee?  Why do you think people aren't that happy with all of these numerous authorities who have guns and handcuffs.  I don't know what white men are pissed off about with these people.  Minorities are the only ones getting their heads kicked in and put in cages/jail.

Posted Image

Guest #1Stunner

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/trumps-tweets-are-baiting-democrats/593956/

Trump Is Baiting Democrats

The president is trying to divide the House caucus and force it to fight the election on his terms. So far, it’s working.

Barred from expressing their rage against Trump through impeachment, progressive Democrats are turning their rage instead upon Pelosi. They blame her for stopping impeachment. They are now attacking her in increasingly racialized terms. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez complained to The Washington Post on July 10 about Pelosi’s cautions to her progressive members not to ventilate their disagreements on Twitter:

Pelosi has been right at every move of this game. She is working to replace Trump at the ballot box, and she is working as best she can from the House to avoid mistakes that will help him and hurt the eventual Democratic presidential nominee.

Most of Pelosi’s party may well know and agree that she is right. But knowing and doing are two very different things. Trump is determined to make it impossible for Democrats to act on Pelosi’s knowledge—to break the discipline Pelosi has imposed on her party and to empower the Democrats who want to win Twitter today, rather than win the White House in 2020.

Will Democrats be goaded? The 2020 outcome may turn on whether the Democratic House caucus can continue to emulate its leader’s clarity of purpose and firmness of self-command.