Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump: Democratic Congresswomen should go back where they came from

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

It's not "racist" to point out to these to America hating harpies that the door is open and if they are so miserable here, they can and perhaps should avail themselves of the opportunity to emigrate to another society more in line with their deeply held beliefs. It's good advice for anyone who has immigrated here and finds America intolerably racist.  Native born folks too!

Yet...they keep coming and once here don't leave.   Weird

The funny thing is that Trump and his supporters have done nothing but bitch about how bad things are for years.  Now they want racist sanctimony?

Posted Image

3 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I mean the country they came from is the US. One was born elsewhere and came as a child. 

Should we have told Trump to go back to Germany when he was campaigning on how bad the US had fallen. His campaign slogan was about how bad America was and needing to make it great again. So if we are pointing out hypocrisy.

But I suppose that was different for reasons(most definitely not because of the differences in their skin tone) 

This is true....they identify as being something other than American because they are ashamed.  

Just now, tspoke said:

The comments about how dumb trump is and how he doesn't think these things through are missing the point. I think this was a calculated strategy. Not claiming it is a good one and won't bite them in the butt but I see the logic. 

In Trump's world everyone hates the 4 congresswomen he attacked. His attack is forcing the dems to defend them which will tie all dems to these 4 thus reducing the favorabilty of the entire party.

They do have a really low favorability ranking per some recent polling (I'll try to dig it up), so it could work, I guess, if that indeed is the strategy. 

4 minutes ago, tspoke said:

The comments about how dumb trump is and how he doesn't think these things through are missing the point. I think this was a calculated strategy. Not claiming it is a good one and won't bite them in the butt but I see the logic. 

In Trump's world everyone hates the 4 congresswomen he attacked. His attack is forcing the dems to defend them which will tie all dems to these 4 thus reducing the favorabilty of the entire party.

Of course it was calculated.  You think he could suddenly write at a high school level with proper grammar?  That was the first give away.  He dictated and had an adult fix it.  Otherwise you would have had run on sentences, majority single syllable words, and 5-7 exclamation marks. It may be racist, but it was edited by someone with an actual education.

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

They do have a really low favorability ranking per some recent polling (I'll try to dig it up), so it could work, I guess, if that indeed is the strategy. 

Yeah their approval is lower than most congress members. But will this change that and give them some sympathy where before the dems looked like they were in a civil war. Does this unify them? I dont think it's gonna have the effect they wanted but we will see. 

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Something they would have never found in the shit hole countries they came from.

You are aware 75% of the Representatives in question "came from" here ¿right?

Are you calling the USA a "shit hole" country???

49 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

So you have faith that our institutions will protect us from a dynamic that is clearly part of the fabric of this country's history and played a role in its foundational structure, but not from a dynamic that never really was able to get a foothold for various reasons?

And as long as Steven Miller is around, it's not just tweets. 

The institutions have allowed for a very racist society to become less and less racist with every generation. Racism was the rule, it no longer is and hasn’t been for multiple generations, and there has been no effort to make laws that explicitly single out a person for there race in a very long time. This is why racism as culturally understood has had to evolve, we’re dealing with the long term effects of racist policies that have led to multitudes or problems and that makes our institutions “racist”. But they’re not operating with that goal in mind. 

And without seeing them wield power, I take the Democrats running for the presidency at their word. I don’t think they’ll win enough of the country over in Congress and in the Senate to implement their ridiculously stupid ideas, so thank god for Mitch McConnell. But I take it seriously when Kamala Harris says she’ll give Congress 100 days to giver her the immigration system she demands by law, and if not she’ll start enforcing it regardless of the the other two branches say. Trump says shit, but he’s all talk. What he says is awful, Stephen Miller is a joke of a person, but they don’t do anything about it. Which is what really matters, not tweets.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

I don’t think they have to be mutually inclusive. Trump’s a f’ing embarrassing POS and I think Orange is right in so much as people are going to go after that turd when an opportunity presents itself. His ego is writing checks his ass can’t cash. 

Attack Trump all you want. I’m just not gonna take some goofball seriously when he compares what’s happening enforcing a popular and sensible and outright humane law to what the gestapo does. I already have children, I talk to guys like small town to sharpen my thinking in my positions. I don’t need to waste a lot of time contemplating how to explain how shooting people in the head and gassing their families and everyone in their neighborhood is different than arresting someone breaking the law.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

Just stop.

He's telling American-born congresswomen to "go back to your country".

Do you REALLY not get how that's racist?

Well, one is white and one is black so, if he's only addressing the white one, it's not racist, right?

What unites these two America hating harpies is their ingratitude, which isn't race based much as a trait of leftist scum world wide.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The institutions have allowed for a very racist society to become less and less racist with every generation. Racism was the rule, it no longer is and hasn’t been for multiple generations, and there has been no effort to make laws that explicitly single out a person for there race in a very long time. This is why racism as culturally understood has had to evolve, we’re dealing with the long term effects of racist policies that have led to multitudes or problems and that makes our institutions “racist”. But they’re not operating with that goal in mind. 

And without seeing them wield power, I take the Democrats running for the presidency at their word. I don’t think they’ll win enough of the country over in Congress and in the Senate to implement their ridiculously stupid ideas, so thank god for Mitch McConnell. But I take it seriously when Kamala Harris says she’ll give Congress 100 days to giver her the immigration system she demands by law, and if not she’ll start enforcing it regardless of the the other two branches say. Trump says shit, but he’s all talk. What he says is awful, Stephen Miller is a joke of a person, but they don’t do anything about it. Which is what really matters, not tweets.

So Trump says shit but he's all talk and you take Democrats at their word.  Got it...  

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Please explain the difference between ICE tearing children away from one or more parents, and the Gestapo.  I suppose the Gestapo took the kids as well, but it's the same in all other ways.  The immigrants they go after frequently committed zero crimes, apart from existing within our borders.

So except for breaking the law, they committed zero crimes. Good argument there. When someone gets arrested for breaking the law in this country you don’t get to take your kids to detainment, sorry. At least they aren’t murdered with the rest of your family. No difference in your eyes though :rolleyes:.

1 minute ago, alum93 said:

So Trump says shit but he's all talk and you take Democrats at their word.  Got it...  

Trump is all talk. I have years of proof. Am I suppose to think the Democrats don’t believe those stupid things they’re saying?

18 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

What’s the alternative? How would you disable these type of thoughts? They’re clearly stupid, we’re in agreement on that. What is the threshold you would make though? Is saying that’s terrible insufficient?

I want to be clear that I am not calling for the president, or anyone else, to be censored in any way.

In case we've gotten a little off-track, my threshold remark was directed at what is "constitutionally threatening" and it appears you see things from a more legal perspective where I'm looking at it from a more "hearts and minds" perspective.  It's up to the individual to determine at what point he feels threatened.  I think the sanctity of our institutions devised by the constitution are threatened by the influence his words have.

Now what to do about it? Yes, I think the Republican response and reaction has been wholly insufficient to tamp down this threat. R voters and reps are the only ones that have any power to rein in this stuff right now, and they won't. Trump hasn't done enough for them to drop their support of him.

I am in a county that went 80+% for Trump last election and there were a lot of those voters i talked to who were on the fence.  If the democrat had been anyone but Hillary a good many of them might have voted differently.  They did not like Trump.  They did like the way he attacked the media and they did like the way he didn't back down and challenged everything because they felt Romney was too weak and should have been more forceful.

Right now they are ecstatic with Trump.  They are proud and excited about Trump.   He has tried or kept all his promises.  

The base will determine who wins just like it does every election and the republican base is excited.   If the election were held today there is no doubt Trump wins easily.  The democrats are fragmented and the republicans are united.   The middle never matters.

I will not vote for Trump, but it may require that I don't vote in the presidential election depending on who the democrats and third parties run.

3 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Not defending trump....but....

Why does no one ever find it offensive that these progressive congressional upstarts constantly run down this country? More Americans find this offensive.  

These folks , who found great life changing success here, call us racist , xenophobic rigged, etc etc.   Something they would have never found in the shit hole countries they came from.

While trumps stupid comment is divisive...its not racist to point out hypocrisies. 

Disagreeing with progressives is now racist and you guys buy in on it.

Seems like you are pretty much defending Trump.   And no one disagrees with disagreeing.  In fact, many of us do disagree with Trump.   

Telling them to go back to “the shithole country they came from” is the issue but clearly you don’t get it.   

Guest #1Stunner
51 minutes ago, tspoke said:

4 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Seems like you are pretty much defending Trump.   And no one disagrees with disagreeing.  In fact, many of us do disagree with Trump.   

Telling them to go back to “the shithole country they came from” is the issue but clearly you don’t get it.   

Apparently I am not as emotionally sensitive as you.

1 minute ago, Jackrabbit said:

Apparently I am not as emotionally sensitive as you.

I think it’s something else.... but as a Trumper I didn’t expect less of you so carry-on......

by the my original post should say disagree with the progressives.  

59 minutes ago, Akkula said:

The funny thing is that Trump and his supporters have done nothing but bitch about how bad things are for years.  Now they want racist sanctimony?

again..bullshit

There's a substantial difference between thinking the country is heading in the wrong direction and declaring the US as a force for evil and irredeemably racist. 

These two harpies are nothing more than leftist ingrates. If they don't like it here,  kick. phuck-ing. rocks.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke