Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump: Democratic Congresswomen should go back where they came from

Yep, totally not racist

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

11 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Trump is, by a significant margin, the dumbest president the country has ever had.

He is dumb but a helluva skilled charlatan. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

What does that say about his die hard supporters? 

He’s a very very good charlatan.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, retrofade said:

What does that say about his die hard supporters? 

Honestly, not much.  Looking at the way the left is progressing this primary, most of their fears have been validated.  The GOP now, is damn near the liberal platform of 20 years ago, everything has swung left.  It concerns me, seeing how fast and how far the democratic party is embracing radicalism.  Maybe his die hards were right all along, and Trump is the only weapon to combat that.  Or maybe it is a self fulfilling prophecy facilitated by Trump's existence and only made possible because of it.

The right has become the party willing to move and compromise, the political shift is evident.  The left is not, and they are now running on and getting support for it. 

The way this is shaping up with democrats should concern you every bit as much as Trump did, if you are the moderate you claim, it should be terrifying. 

Trump is a horrible president, human and pretty damn dumb by the standards to which we should hold the office.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Honestly, not much.  Looking at the way the left is progressing this primary, most of their fears have been validated.  The GOP now, is damn near the liberal platform of 20 years ago, everything has swung left.  It concerns me, seeing how fast and how far the democratic party is embracing radicalism.  Maybe his die hards were right all along, and Trump is the only weapon to combat that.  Or maybe it is a self fulfilling prophecy facilitated by Trump's existence and only made possible because of it.

The right has become the party willing to move and compromise, the political shift is evident.  The left is not, and they are now running on and getting support for it. 

The way this is shaping up with democrats should concern you every bit as much as Trump did, if you are the moderate you claim, it should be terrifying. 

Trump is a horrible president, human and pretty damn dumb by the standards to which we should hold the office.  

Maybe worse than Trumps stupidity is that he runs off anybody advising him that has two extra brain cells to rub together. If he at least had smart people advising him there would be a glimmer of hope. 

I am well endowed.

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Don't believe she ever gets close enough.

Can you blame her?

Maybe Ivanka can swipe it.

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Maybe worse than Trumps stupidity is that he runs off anybody advising him that has two extra brain cells to rub together. If he at least had smart people advising him there would be a glimmer of hope. 

I am well endowed.

Trumps only redeeming quality is his ineffectiveness.  The damage he has done to the dignity of the office of the POTUS is horrifying.  His hand in dividing this country is both clear and evident to anybody willing to look at things honestly.

We did however get two great judges on the SCOTUS who have proven to look at things through an honest interpretation of the Constitution and precedence set.  They have shown themselves to not be the monsters many on the left feared. 

27 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I am well endowed.

Maybe the person most greatly infected with TDS is  POTUS DJT?

110926run_defense710.jpg

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trumps only redeeming quality is his ineffectiveness.  The damage he has done to the dignity of the office of the POTUS is horrifying.  His hand in dividing this country is both clear and evident to anybody willing to look at things honestly.

We did however get two great judges on the SCOTUS who have proven to look at things through an honest interpretation of the Constitution and precedence set.  They have shown themselves to not be the monsters many on the left feared. 

I’ve been told by many that Kavanaugh is a rapist and not a great SCOTUS nomination. 

Problem is, if you vote him out, who out there on the Dems side do you like more? They’ve all retreated so far to the left fiscally, it’s unpalatable for me.