Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

This... this seems like a really, really, REALLY bad idea

1 minute ago, Orange said:

No, your claim was thus:

You don't even +++++ing read shit before you start in with me.  Fuck off.

I can't believe I'm about to say this... but here goes. 

I think you may actually suffer from the mythical Trump derangement syndrome, if a simple mention of the dipshit sends you into a rage, then you might have a problem. I can't stand the dude, but I can reference him as a joke from Back to the Future about absurd things without seeing, ahem, orange and losing my shit.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

No, your claim was thus:

You don't even +++++ing read shit before you start in with me.  Fuck off.

I ❤️ You.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Okay...just for s's ang g's...let's just say 100k citizens show up to storm the gates.  Would the gubmint really just mow them all down with a-10 warthogs and 50 cals in nests?  That would be just an amazingly effed up situation.

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I can't believe I'm about to say this... but here goes. 

I think you may actually suffer from the mythical Trump derangement syndrome, if a simple mention of the dipshit sends you into a rage, then you might have a problem. I can't stand the dude, but I can reference him as a joke from Back to the Future about absurd things without seeing, ahem, orange and losing my shit.

I didn't lose my shit until @mugtang said no one mentioned Trump in the thread, when clearly someone +++++ing did.

I'm perfectly capable of engaging in gallow's humor about trump, which was exactly what my comment was.

5 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Okay...just for s's ang g's...let's just say 100k citizens show up to storm the gates.  Would the gubmint really just mow them all down with a-10 warthogs and 50 cals in nests?  That would be just an amazingly effed up situation.

Maybe we'll get lucky and get to find out. 

1 minute ago, Orange said:

I didn't lose my shit until @mugtang said no one mentioned Trump in the thread, when clearly someone +++++ing did.

I'm perfectly capable of engaging in gallow's humor about trump, which was exactly what my comment was.

Goddamn dude, you should really stop while you're only this far behind.

27 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Come on.  We aren’t even to the second page.  Not everything needs a trump or politics reference. 

As you can see, mug said that not everything needs to be a Trump or politics reference. The very clear inference is that you don't need to talk shit about Trump or make things political in every thread. I get that you probably don't understand that level of nuance, but hey. I would appreciate it if you could cease the shit flinging shenanigans in this thread at least so we can get back to making fun of stupid people. 

Oh, wait....

Just now, BleedRed702 said:

Where's the new one in Utah located? 

South of Wendover and West of Tooele, all the way up to the Nevada border. 

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Dugway? There are also some claims that the Green River launch complex may be acting in that capacity... or both.

Just now, retrofade said:

Dugway? There are also some claims that the Green River launch complex may be acting in that capacity... or both.

Yeah. That's the town all the ops are based around, but the actual range goes all the way to Blue Lake on the Nevada border. Blue Lake is weird in its own right, but the proximity to the occasionally rare fireworks sort of adds to the experience. 

10 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

That's what they want you to think.  They ain't moved nuthin.

Just now, toonkee said:

They're doing something out there. I'm sure some stuff is still going on at Nellis too, but they're doing something at the UTTR. 

Just now, toonkee said:

They just move it back and forth between the different bases through the underground high speed rails that interconnect between them all.

They just move it back and forth between the different bases through the underground high speed rails that interconnect between them all.

Is that the same one that stops at the Denver Airport? 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Is that the same one that stops at the Denver Airport? 

Yep, I believe it's supposed to go between Nellis, Area 51, Dugway, the Denver Airport (as long as they're not CSU fans), and Dulce. There are probably others, but that's what I can recall.

Yep, I believe it's supposed to go between Nellis, Area 51, Dugway, the Denver Airport (as long as they're not CSU fans), and Dulce. There are probably others, but that's what I can recall.

Do you have a BART-esque network map, per chance? 

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Do you have a BART-esque network map, per chance? 

This was the best I find on short notice. I think I saw a BART-esque one back when I frequented ATS like 10+ years ago.

iXuDXAc.png

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

We were rolling boulders off the side of a cliff by the new Utah one a few years ago, and a chopper came up on us and just sat there, the puff-the-magic-dragon looking machine guns trained on us. I thought we were going to get blown away. But after it was clear we were scared shitless, they flew off as if nothing happened. 

I've heard/seen a lot of other strange shit related to that place. Most of it's true, I assume. But that's where a whole ton of their fun and interesting shit is being conducted right now. 

First, that's hilarious that you were rolling boulders off a cliff.   

Second, where is this at in Utah?  the Dugway Proving Grounds?

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Great question.

Seriously... I'm not sure they'd dare do it.

Maybe the government will finally build Trump's concrete wall around Area 51, so it doesn't have to risk mowing down a bunch of wackos.