Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Tulsi Gabbard podcast

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

That is what I was responding to, and then you tried to change things around to further your obsession with attacking me for damn near everything that I say. That says a whole lot about you, and nothing about me. As far as character and integrity go, I pay attention to the actions and inactions, along with stated positions of people in order to determine those traits. Nothing is going to be perfect in that realm though, and we all know it. Ultimately though, it's not my problem that your reading comprehension skills are so thoroughly lacking. 

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

All you care about is what your late night TV host tells you to care about.  You even put them in your posts you think it proves something.

You are a media brainwashed low info voter.  A hillary voter telling us about CHARACTER!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA! HA!

9 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

All you care about is what your late night TV host tells you to care about.  You even put them in your posts you think it proves something.

You are a media brainwashed low info voter.  A hillary voter telling us about CHARACTER!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA! HA!

1. bIuJW1J.png

2. I'm generally in bed before the late night people are even on
  3. I didn't vote for Hillary

So I guess you're wrong on all counts, which is typical for you.

tv land school GIF by Teachers on TV Land

At this point, I almost feel bad for you. It must hurt to be such a moron. You're honestly just about as bad as @Orange is, just with different dogmatic ideology. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:
  1. bIuJW1J.png

2. I'm generally in bed before the late night people are even on
  3. I didn't vote for Hillary

So I guess you're wrong on all counts, which is typical for you.

tv land school GIF by Teachers on TV Land

At this point, I almost feel bad for you. It must hurt to be such a moron. You're honestly just about as bad as @Orange is, just with different dogmatic ideology. 

1) It comes out of a late night hosts mouth and you repeat it the next day.

2)  Yeah right,

3) Everyone knows you voted for hillary.   We read your posts you realize.

4)  I am seldom wrong and on this one I have you exactly pegged.    

5)  Which of course is why all you have is that personal insult to respond with.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

21 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

1) It comes out of a late night hosts mouth and you repeat it the next day.

2)  Yeah right,

3) Everyone knows you voted for hillary.   We read your posts you realize.

4)  I am seldom wrong and on this one I have you exactly pegged.    

5)  Which of course is why all you have is that personal insult to respond with.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

1. Well I don't watch late night TV, so :shrug:. I am up later than usual tonight though.
  2. If everyone "knows" that I voted for Hillary, then they're sadly mistaken.
  3. You're wrong all the time. See #2.
  4. Yep, I went with the personal insult because you're a moron and just like Orange.

Like I said, I almost feel bad for you. You live in a weird bubble where you think that your beliefs can't ever be questioned because they're always right. Intellectual curiosity is completely lost on you because you dogmatically cling to your beliefs. In any event, you're boring the shit out of me, so I'm done here. I'm sure you'll claim my indifference about continuing this as some sort of victory though. 

you are just plain boring GIF

54 minutes ago, retrofade said:
  1. Well I don't watch late night TV, so :shrug:. I am up later than usual tonight though.
  2. If everyone "knows" that I voted for Hillary, then they're sadly mistaken.
  3. You're wrong all the time. See #2.
  4. Yep, I went with the personal insult because you're a moron and just like Orange.

Like I said, I almost feel bad for you. You live in a weird bubble where you think that your beliefs can't ever be questioned because they're always right. Intellectual curiosity is completely lost on you because you dogmatically cling to your beliefs. In any event, you're boring the shit out of me, so I'm done here. I'm sure you'll claim my indifference about continuing this as some sort of victory though. 

you are just plain boring GIF

It must he that Harvard of the Internet papermill degree you have, not much creativity.  No honesty.  The fact you think you're an expert on "character and integrity", is hilarious.   hA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The fact that authoritarian, conservative right wingers like Tulsi is enough reason to give pause and take a closer look, she seems to be saying progressive things but then, only to draw people in but then not actually have any progressive policies except for ending the endless wars. 

Bernie 2020

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

I like her because I believe her to be honest and she’s not interventionist as she understands the cost of war.  Although I do have some serious policy differences with her on things but I could vote for her anyway, if she became the Dem nominee, despite those disagreements.  I think she would enter negotiations for her policy priorities in good faith and work to find common ground solutions. 

I didn’t think there were any odds she could be the nominee. Since she’s so in love with Assad, and he seems to really like her, maybe she’d have better chances taking a high office in Syria. 

I still don’t know why some of you guys think she has all this integrity and character. I’m not saying she doesn’t have any, but for God’s sake, she’s telling you what you want to hear.

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

It must he that Harvard of the Internet papermill degree you have, not much creativity.  No honesty.  The fact you think you're an expert on "character and integrity", is hilarious.   hA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

As predicted, you tried to claim victory. You're very Trumpian in your behavior, it's all about "winning" to you. There's no honest exchanges, only you looking for ways to try and "own" people.To quote the man you're apparently using as a role model... "sad".

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

As predicted, you tried to claim victory. You're very Trumpian in your behavior, it's all about "winning" to you. There's no honest exchanges, only you looking for ways to try and "own" people.To quote the man you're apparently using as a role model... "sad".

Dude, don’t insult Trump like that. There are many things he really does honestly care about. He was mentally and sometimes physically abused by his father growing up.  Nothing Trump ever did was good enough to get his dad’s blessing. So he’s really into issues where kids are suffering because of abusive parents, as an example.

kat.jpg

White, male conservatives would vote for someone with Bernie's politics if she had Tulsi's looks.  Christ, they fawned over Palin, and they fawn over Tomi Lahren.  Let's stop assuming most conservatives use any part of their upstairs brain to analyze policy positions.