Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I’m going to be away most of the day

1 hour ago, alum93 said:

Clearly the south is known for its progressive views on women and gays.  As opposed to say the west coast.  Got it.

Portland's mayor is a modern day Bull Connor. He might as well stand on the steps of city hall and pronounce "Antifa now! Antifa forever!"

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

No. If you want to be sad at how effective grown ass adults are at interacting, moderate yourself some internet borads

As my octogenarian grandmother (who successfully raised 6 kids when belts were acceptable punishment) once said, “if you can’t take the heat, get out.”

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

There's been a conspicuous absence today...

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

There's been a conspicuous absence today...

Not my doing. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Not my doing. 

That's something a malevolent dictator would say, isn't that right @thelawlorfaithful ?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

That's something a malevolent dictator would say, isn't that right @thelawlorfaithful ?

:hmmm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner
5 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

it seems like a more prudent use of my time than spamming mug with my hurt feelings reports.  so...  yeah?  a little?

i mean i'm reading left and right about how foolish and stupid and full of shit i am as a religious guy in another thread.  i've been called authoritarian and coming for everyone's guns because of my feelings on the 2nd amendment.  i've been insulted and called out and yelled at with just about everyone else on here.  and i'm not going and whining like a little baby to mug.  so to whomever it is doing the whinging, i guess i am (unsuccessfully) telling them to get over it and themselves and deal with it without resorting to running and telling the teacher.

I've only ever yelled at your father-in-law (for not successfully turning you into a BYU fan).   Guy is a failure!!! 

10 hours ago, azgreg said:

I know a guy who runs a website and he's had a couple of lawsuits involving libel I believe so I could see mug getting a few on a site with this much traffic.

My feelings get hurt on this board. Some of you people are mean to me.  I'm sure others have experienced similar horrors while trolling here.

Does anyone know how much money mug has?   Could we get some kind of class action thing going? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Don’t you have a few people you can trust to delegate to this stuff to? 

Yes.  After I posted this I had somebody reach out to me and offer to help me out so I wouldn’t have to post things like this every time I can’t babysit the OT forum. 

22 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mug has been threatened with legal action because people are so sensitive, how silly is that.

Orange for example has a glass chin.  Always a victim, cries to the owner about his feeeelings.

The only "reporting" that involves me in any way, shape, or form, is butthurt "regulars" here reporting me.  I don't report shit to @mugtang.  Hell, I'm the one complaining to him about OVER moderation.

20 minutes ago, Orange said:

The only "reporting" that involves me in any way, shape, or form, is butthurt "regulars" here reporting me.  I don't report shit to @mugtang.  Hell, I'm the one complaining to him about OVER moderation.

Oh bs, you have cried about the ++++ mopper joke so much mug had to ban the word

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh bs, you have cried about the ++++ mopper joke so much mug had to ban the word

Dude, he just +++++ing told you I didn't request shit.  Are you blind?   Or do you just think @mugtang is a liar?

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think you pm'ed him crying so much he bkocked the word.  "But they call me ++++ mopper waaaaaaa"

And I think you probably +++++ed a sheep on the way to work today.  Super.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

And I think you probably +++++ed a sheep on the way to work today.  Super.

Please, you are the first poster in board history so soft a word had to be blocked for him.

Lolololol, super soft bitch.

We all know mug would not ban a word like ++++ unless he was tired of you crying about it

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Please, you are the first poster in board history so soft a word had to be blocked for him.

Lolololol, super soft bitch.

Your avatar becomes more and more appropriate with every post.