Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I’m going to be away most of the day

5 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Are you for real? This has to with what here?

it seems like a more prudent use of my time than spamming mug with my hurt feelings reports.  so...  yeah?  a little?

i mean i'm reading left and right about how foolish and stupid and full of shit i am as a religious guy in another thread.  i've been called authoritarian and coming for everyone's guns because of my feelings on the 2nd amendment.  i've been insulted and called out and yelled at with just about everyone else on here.  and i'm not going and whining like a little baby to mug.  so to whomever it is doing the whinging, i guess i am (unsuccessfully) telling them to get over it and themselves and deal with it without resorting to running and telling the teacher.

38 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i'm going to back to the religion thread to read about how full of shit i am as a religious person

i'm also going to go to tell my wife that she's being subjugated by our religion because that's the whole point.  she was too stupid to figure it all out so she needed the - ahem - luminaries on this board to tell her.

then i'm going to tell my muslim co-worker that he should stop beating his wife

then i plan to scratch my ass and belch a few times.

Solid plan. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5445593

People, not a fan.

39 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

nuh uh

I know a guy who runs a website and he's had a couple of lawsuits involving libel I believe so I could see mug getting a few on a site with this much traffic.

People, not a fan.

2 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i am mystified that there could possibly be any problems worthy of mug's attention.  outside of real live stalker behavior or doxxing, just give as good as you get or don't get involved.

aren't we all adults?

No. If you want to be sad at how effective grown ass adults are at interacting, moderate yourself some internet borads

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

57 minutes ago, azgreg said:

I know a guy who runs a website and he's had a couple of lawsuits involving libel I believe so I could see mug getting a few on a site with this much traffic.

Nobody has filed an actual lawsuit against me, yet, but I’ve had people threaten me with stupidity like that. Before I was the owner we had an issue where somebody doxed another member and then threatened to call their employer.  It ended up where the police got involved and a restraining order was issued.  People take this shit was to personally. In reality the only person who should take it seriously is me as I’m the one who bears all the risk here. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Nobody has filed an actual lawsuit against me, yet, but I’ve had people threaten me with stupidity like that. Before I was the owner we had an issue where somebody doxed another member and then threatened to call their employer.  It ended up where the police got involved and a restraining order was issued.  People take this shit was to personally. In reality the only person who should take it seriously is me as I’m the one who bears all the risk here. 

That's good to hear. I don't think I'd keep a site open for long if that stuff happened to me.

People, not a fan.

2 minutes ago, azgreg said:

That's good to hear. I don't think I'd keep a site open for long if that stuff happened to me.

Yeah I’m not sure how I’d react if somebody did that.  The site provides me with a good source of supplemental income via ad revenue so it’s worth the risk.  This is also why I ask people not to use adblockers, as the site is provided for free and I’m assuming all the risk here. Yeah I know it’s monetizing the content you guys generate but you’re (speaking generally) not assuming any real risk here.   

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

27 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yeah I’m not sure how I’d react if somebody did that.  The site provides me with a good source of supplemental income via ad revenue so it’s worth the risk.  This is also why I ask people not to use adblockers, as the site is provided for free and I’m assuming all the risk here. Yeah I know it’s monetizing the content you guys generate but you’re (speaking generally) not assuming any real risk here.   

I have zero issue with you monetizing this site.

~This message brought to you by:

ad1.jpg

People, not a fan.

27 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Why would I use an adblocker? OF COURSE my MWCBoard ramblings are worth money

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

47 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Holy crap.  I better be more careful with my words.  Just kidding.  Thanks for everything you do mug.  This is a solid message board.  

Just now, woo pig sooie said:

Boy I tell ya, you west coast people sure can be a sensitive bunch. Suing each other over your hurt feelings on the internet seriously?!

It's no wonder you're beating up women and gay guys all the time cmon dude.

Man, you east coast liberals sure are whiny! It's no wonder you're voting for Democrats and always investigating Trump cmon dude

2 minutes ago, woo pig sooie said:

Boy I tell ya, you west coast people sure can be a sensitive bunch. Suing each other over your hurt feelings on the internet seriously?!

It's no wonder you're beating up women and gay guys all the time cmon dude.

I think you've got the west coast and SEC states mixed up in your comparison.

14 minutes ago, alum93 said:

I think you've got the west coast and SEC states mixed up in your comparison.

The good news is those "SEC" dudes  got put in their place about 50 years ago. 

The bad news is it took over 100 years. Let's pray it doesn't take as long to roust your thug politicians out, or we're all in big trouble.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

5 minutes ago, woo pig sooie said:

The good news is those "SEC" dudes  got put in their place about 50 years ago. 

The bad news is it took over 100 years. Let's pray it doesn't take as long to roust your thug politicians out, or we're all in big trouble.

Clearly the south is known for its progressive views on women and gays.  As opposed to say the west coast.  Got it.