Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I’m going to be away most of the day

Please be sorta decent to each other. 

Thanks

:cheers:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

you now have to make sure that people know on DAILY basis what's what around here?!

who is doing the reporting?

I hate my life.... :P 

I’m leaving Android Aggie in charge.  Haha

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

you now have to make sure that people know on DAILY basis what's what around here?!

who is doing the reporting?

Its because @Orange is a pussy who cries to mug 12 times a day.  The little fruit even got Mug to ban the word J1zz beacause he is so sensitive.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Its because @Orange is a pussy who cries to mug 12 times a day.  The little fruit even got Mug to ban the word J1zz beacause he is so sensitive.

He didn’t ask to ban it.  I did that on my own.  

giphy.gif

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

57 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I hate my life.... :P 

I’m leaving Android Aggie in charge.  Haha

i facepalmed your post not because YOU deserve a facepalm, but the fact that you have to babysit this board is a total facepalm.  people are the worst.

25 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i am mystified that there could possibly be any problems worthy of mug's attention.  outside of real live stalker behavior or doxxing, just give as good as you get or don't get involved.

aren't we all adults?

Mug has been threatened with legal action because people are so sensitive, how silly is that.

Orange for example has a glass chin.  Always a victim, cries to the owner about his feeeelings.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mug has been threatened with legal action because people are so sensitive, how silly is that.

Orange for example has a glass chin.  Always a victim, cries to the owner about his feeeelings.

Org is garbage! Flat out evil whiner.

i'm going to back to the religion thread to read about how full of shit i am as a religious person

i'm also going to go to tell my wife that she's being subjugated by our religion because that's the whole point.  she was too stupid to figure it all out so she needed the - ahem - luminaries on this board to tell her.

then i'm going to tell my muslim co-worker that he should stop beating his wife

then i plan to scratch my ass and belch a few times.

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

nuh uh

8 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i'm going to back to the religion thread to read about how full of shit i am as a religious person

i'm also going to go to tell my wife that she's being subjugated by our religion because that's the whole point.  she was too stupid to figure it all out so she needed the - ahem - luminaries on this board to tell her.

then i'm going to tell my muslim co-worker that he should stop beating his wife

then i plan to scratch my ass and belch a few times.

Are you for real? This has to with what here?