Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Over/Under wins for every MW team

22 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, Purdue, @ Oregon, @ USU, @Wyoming, @SDSU, @Fresno. They have to win half of those and win ALL the toss ups. There is almost no chance of 9 wins. 

Agree- I think Wyo has a better shot at 9 than Nevada if not for any other reason than schedule this year. 

tetons1.jpg

43 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I'll take that bet. Any amount you want. Give a number and I'll venmo mugtang that amount. Almost no chance of that happening. 

I rarely ever bet on Wolf Pack games anymore, I never bet with my head in those games. Always wanting the upsets lol... but hey I am going to think about this one...  Ask me again the week the season starts. For real though.

19 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I’m taking Wyo on the over. I think they are a solid 7 win team this season. I’d stay away from USU- it’ll be interesting to see what their offensive line looks like. Not sold on AF in MWC play this year- fly boy may be losing his grasp down there IMO. 

Wyo should be coming into the bye week before SDSU at 4-1, meaning they only need 2 wins the rest of the way to surpass that 5.5. 

Wyoming’s OL will be worth keeping an eye on. Their play will probably go a long way in determining how our season goes.

2 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

I’m taking Wyo on the over. I think they are a solid 7 win team this season. I’d stay away from USU- it’ll be interesting to see what their offensive line looks like. Not sold on AF in MWC play this year- fly boy may be losing his grasp down there IMO. 

Wyo should be coming into the bye week before SDSU at 4-1, meaning they only need 2 wins the rest of the way to surpass that 5.5. 

That Tulsa game has me nervous.  I could see Wyo at 2-2 after that game.  It is the type of game that Wyoming needs to win to start to move the program forward.  Too many WTF losses on the road under Bohl.  

10 hours ago, 307dude said:

Wyoming’s OL will be worth keeping an eye on. Their play will probably go a long way in determining how our season goes.

How confident are you that Chambers can stay healthy with as much as he's going to be hit? That's always a big concern with running QBs. Or are they switching the offensive scheme to pass a bit more? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I like the over for CSU with a healthy Collin Hill, a revamped OL, and a couple of impact transfers on the defense.

Is Bobo still your coach? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

He's 1-0 against Gary Andersen.

And 24-27 overall in 4 years. Wager on the game this year? 

7 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

And 24-27 overall in 4 years. Wager on the game this year? 

Nope. I'm just predicting CSU wins at least 4 games.

P.S. Gary Andersen is 18-26 in his last four.

3 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I like the over for CSU with a healthy Collin Hill, a revamped OL, and a couple of impact transfers on the defense.

I'd agree.  Bobo used to be automatic for 7 wins and feels the heat to get back to winning. I think they win at least 5 this year.

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

How confident are you that Chambers can stay healthy with as much as he's going to be hit? That's always a big concern with running QBs. Or are they switching the offensive scheme to pass a bit more? 

I think the offense will be less qb runs. Chambers will have the full offense down this season where before I think they were using less of it. I do think he will be running plenty but not as much as last year. I hope he can stay healthy but I surprisingly have confidence in his backup as well. TVW has improved and learned a lot last year when he struggled. I think he will still have a part to play on this team before he is done.

19 hours ago, kingpotato said:

UNR - 6.5

if I had to pick one more, give me the under on the UNR spacepack. Purdue, at Oregon, at SDSU, at Fresno are all losses. That means they need to win all of the games they are favored in PLUS three of these; at USU, at Wyo, Hawaii, UNLV (rivalry game). 

The uncertainity at QB is the real big unknown here. Otherwise the schedule is not terrible. Also, hosting Purdue is a winnable game.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

19 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Boise - 10
SDSU - 8
Fresno - 8
USU - 7
UNR - 6.5
AFA - 6.5
UH - 5.5
UW - 5.5
UNM - 5
UNLV - 4
CSU - 3.5
SJSU - 2.5

Two of these look like easy money. Air Force will easily win more than 6 games and I can't fathom UNM going 6-6. The rest look pretty close. Although, if I had to pick one more, give me the under on the UNR spacepack. Purdue, at Oregon, at SDSU, at Fresno are all losses. That means they need to win all of the games they are favored in PLUS three of these; at USU, at Wyo, Hawaii, UNLV (rivalry game). 

Switch Fresno and Boise and you got it right. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

3 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Taking bsu under 10 wins. No way Harsin can +++++ up only 1 game this year and finish with 11 wins. Easiest bet of the year. Load up on the under boys and girls. 

They'd have to lose three games for the under.

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

They'd have to lose three games for the under.

Lose two and it’s a push. They can only lose 1 for a win. Not gonna happen. No way the over 10 bet wins.  Harsin has been good for 2 losses a year by himself his whole career. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."