Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smltwnrckr

Evangelicals and the Trump Presidency

3 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Please remember the Hussein. Named after his family idol.

4 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Add to it his dissing of Israel

His support of terrorist countries

His hatred of law enforcement

His Fake birth certificate

Barack Hussein Obama was the worst stain on the American Presidency ever.

This guy's on your team, trumpers!  

16 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Hussein means "good", "handsome", or "beautiful" in Arabic. It's an offshoot of "Hassan". 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Hussein means "good", "handsome", or "beautiful" in Arabic. It's an offshoot of "Hassan". 

Also the name of the most ruthless leader in the history of the middle east. I guess to you that was beautiful and handsome. Thanks for the definition though.

2 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Also the name of the most ruthless leader in the history of the middle east. I guess to you that was beautiful and handsome. Thanks for the definition though.

LMAO

Are you serious Clark? 

14 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

LMAO.

"barack HUSSEIN obama"

Look, I was never a fan of Skippy, but this whole talking point that he was some sort of Muslim Manchurian Candidate was so...out there. He was the same as any other neo-liberal puppet, nothing more, nothing less. Are you also suggesting that Obummer was named after Saddam, who didn't take power until the late 60s/early 70s (depending on how you look at it), when Obummer was born in 1961? laff laff laff

14 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

LMAO.

"barack HUSSEIN obama"

Look, I was never a fan of Skippy, but this whole talking point that he was some sort of Muslim Manchurian Candidate was so...out there. He was the same as any other neo-liberal puppet, nothing more, nothing less. Are you also suggesting that Obummer was named after Saddam, who didn't take power until the late 60s/early 70s (depending on how you look at it), when Obummer was born in 1961? laff laff laff

Have you spent any time at all listening to Hannity, Rush, Laura, Tucker?  How do you think stories like Pizzagate and Obama's fake passport gain traction on a national level?  It isn't through obscure websites.  It's through the most popular evening opinion shows.  

7 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Have you spent any time at all listening to Hannity, Rush, Laura, Tucker?  How do you think stories like Pizzagate and Obama's fake passport gain traction on a national level?  It isn't through obscure websites.  It's through the most popular evening opinion shows.  

Exactly.  That lady in 2008 who claimed Obama was an "arab" (if she's still alive) STILL thinks Obama is a mean ole "arab" even after John McCain took her mic away and corrected her.

And probably another 10 million old-ass people who (regrettably) vote still think so, too.

2 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

:lol: A real student of history this one.

37 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I think Maynard is back

He never left. For the last several months he's simply been dudleyDGroot or whoever the phuck.

The guy's a lower IQ version of Convert and, as such, less capable of achieving his life goal of becoming a legit troll.

Boom goes the dynamite.

22 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Add to it his dissing of Israel

His support of terrorist countries

His hatred of law enforcement

His Fake birth certificate

Barack Hussein Obama was the worst stain on the American Presidency ever.

22 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

20 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

These are probably the some stupidest talking points.  There’s a lot to dislike about Obama, this isn’t it.  The birth certificate wasn’t a fake, his middle name being Hussein has no bearing on anything.  You want to criticize his drone strike policy, never ending wars, etc etc I’d support that. But this is just blatant hatred because he was black aka racism.   :facepalm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

Oblama needs to be investigated! Please don't use the bumbling stumbling Mueller.

You need to be investigated for eating paint chips

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.