Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepingGiantFan

Pelosi-AOC spat

https://www.thetalkingdemocrat.com/2019/07/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-democrats/

Good for Nancy. For the good of the party if not also for the good of the country (I think it's both), these far left newbies need to be reined in.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Feinstein and Pelosi are leaders of the Dinos in the party, they need to be exposed for the conservatives they are and then voted out accordingly.

what? Pelosi just handed Trump a $5 billion check for more concentration camps on the border without any assurances that what we saw currently happening there won't continue. What part of that is Dem party values?

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Good for Nancy. For the good of the party if not also for the good of the country (I think it's both), these far left newbies need to be reined in.

I disagree. I think we are better off with every legislative district having a person that represents that district, not by people only loyal to their party.

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Yeah, and it will become a contest to see who can outdo the others in giving away the most free stuff. 

When they finally get around to free beer and pizza for everyone, I am in!

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

AOC really needs to simmer the +++++ down at this point. She's been in Congress for what... seven months now, and she acts as though she runs the place.

She's furthering the interests of her constituents -- for once, the working class and not the rich.  Shame on her, right?

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

AOC really needs to simmer the +++++ down at this point. She's been in Congress for what... seven months now, and she acts as though she runs the place.

Let's not lose site though, about her youth, enthusiasm and unwillingness to "step in line".  I've been consistent about her from the day she was elected.  I like the diversity she brings to Congress.

That said, she deserves all the criticism she's getting for her fake, photo-shopped visit to the border.

There's a balance here that I'd like to see reached.  The bigger problem, as I see it, is for all of our new reps to "step in line".  I like her piss and vinegar!  What she needs a huge dose of is transparency, and dare I say integrity.  The high road needs some piss and vinegar more so than the low road.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, Orange said:

She's furthering the interests of her constituents -- for once, the working class and not the rich.  Shame on her, right?

BS she is promoting  herself. The biggest moron ever to darken the halls of DC.

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Let's not lose site though, about her youth, enthusiasm and unwillingness to "step in line".  I've been consistent about her from the day she was elected.  I like the diversity she brings to Congress.

That said, she deserves all the criticism she's getting for her fake, photo-shopped visit to the border.

There's a balance here that I'd like to see reached.  The bigger problem, as I see it, is for all of our new reps to "step in line".  I like her piss and vinegar!  What she needs a huge dose of is transparency, and dare I say integrity.  The high road needs some piss and vinegar more so than the low road.

Huh?

Are you referring to the deplorables on twitter photoshopping her into sexually suggestive positions?  What about her visit was fake?