Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Our Nation's 4th of July Parade

Guest #1Stunner

OK , at first I thought it might be a North Korea sort of thing....you know, Goose Step Marching, and the crowd in tears....  Media was reporting it was going to be a very dangerous event.

But it appears that the fear was overblown.   

It will be just 2 tanks, and a flyover.   President Trump is going to give a big speech as well.   Some stealth Jets doing stuff.   And Air Force One.  Fireworks display will be as long as the New Years fireworks in Las Vegas.

I gotta admit, I really like the Tanks and Jets.   I'm a sucker for flyovers.   Our Tanks are cool.  This could be a really fun event.    I would definitely go to the National 4th of July Celebration if I was in DC.  Sounds like a fun time.  I'm not sure why anyone is opposed to making the 4th July a big event.

I don’t care what they do in Washington. In my town there will be floats and veterans throwing out candy to happy little children. ‘Merica.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Happy Birthday America!277E72C1-2957-40B8-921B-BE06A6CC0FA2.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

It might be worth attending, my hunch, the recent impromptu meeting with Rocket Man, I bet we have some North Korea flag MIGs and Chinese jet aircraft flyover. You don't want to miss this event.

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

OK , at first I thought it might be a North Korea sort of thing....you know, Goose Step Marching, and the crowd in tears....  Media was reporting it was going to be a very dangerous event.

It will be just 2 tanks, and a flyover.   President Trump is going to give a big speech as well.   Some stealth Jets doing stuff.   And Air Force One.  Fireworks display will be as long as the New Years fireworks in Las Vegas.

I gotta admit, I really like the Tanks and Jets.   I'm a sucker for flyovers.   Our Tanks are cool.  This could be a really fun event.    I would definitely go to the National 4th of July Celebration if I was in DC.  Sounds like a fun time.  I'm not sure why anyone is opposed to making the 4th July a big event.

I can tell you who i will not be watching or caring about what speech he gives on 4th of July.  Other than that, i plan on catching at least two good live firework shows and enjoying the heck out of a long weekend with family and friends.  And as little cable television as possible... 

I'll be camping at Little Lava Lake in the Cascade Mountains.  Stoned as a mother+++++er while my son dams up a portion of the lake and my girl eye+++++s me until the tent fly is closed.

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I saw some complaining about what the tanks would do to the roads there...but it seriously can't mess them up than they already have been. 

6 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

What? No mobile rocket launchers!!! How unpatriotic!!!

moving independence day GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater