Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Dating

Have any of you gone out with a girl who didn’t speak English?  I did on Friday night, and it was a disaster.  We had to use Google translate to speak to each other.  She could basically only say “Yes,” “No,” and ask or answer in five word sentences or less.  Zero conversational English skills.  She just moved here two weeks ago and is taking ESL two hours per day.

chris rock what GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

That's sad when you can't find one person that speaks your own language and there 's hundreds of millions of them. Pathetic.

All the other women I’ve been out with or screwed have spoken English.

Just now, ph90702 said:

All the other women I’ve been out with or screwed have spoken English.

Take a close look at the things you say about women and your expectations. It's phucking creepy. I picture you driving a beat up white Chevy van with no windows on the side because of the way you talk. I don't think the problem is your dates, the problem is likely you.

These threads were entertaining for awhile, now they're just alarming.

22 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Take a close look at the things you say about women and your expectations. It's phucking creepy. I picture you driving a beat up white Chevy van with no windows on the side because of the way you talk. I don't think the problem is your dates, the problem is likely you.

I'm still pretty sure he's a troll account: "look at me, look at me". Otherwise, if his posts are true, there are some very scary directions he can go into and needs help to stay away from...

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

It’s not like I can have a coach sitting right next to me when I’m on a date with someone.  That would be weird.